30 Bananas a Day!

How are your blood tests results?...(assuming you get your blood work done a couple times a year)

Views: 676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

been doing this for about 5 years. but I havent had my blood work done in ages. last time i had it done everytihng was awesome. but that was a long while ago. 

i dont think much of it i feel great really dunno why i'd wanna eat any other way.

Could you share what you eat on your average day?

I never had my blood work checked on a regular basis before I was on the normal SAD diet, so I have no plans to do so now. I've been on this high carb low fat lifestyle for well over 6 years, I had my blood work done once a few years ago it was perfect.

Could you share what you eat on your average day?

I've been vegan for over year and high carb for about 2 months. Had my second blood test since going vegan last week, 22/02/18. Everything was good, iron- Ferritin 212 ug/L, and folate 18.8. Hemoglobin 131 g/L, RCC 4.4 x10^12/L The doctor was surprised when I said the only supplement I take is b12. I started taking b12 since my last blood test late last year, 15/09/17 as it was at 304. Since then it has raised to 411. All the other levels are fairly consistent between the tests. I think its very important to have a blood test at least once a year, if not for my own benefit, to have proof for everyone who tells me I'll be deficient or I might become low in iron etc...

I'm sorry to tell you that one year on any diet is not enough to cause deficiencies unless you were already deficient.

Assuming 80/10/10, yes. 8 years. And all values are in range.

I take 1 ml B12 injections every month.

Yes over 5 years HCRV. Last time my blood work just showed a bit low in vitamin D (live in upper midwest-lack of sun exposure). I do take a sublingual bi-weekly for b12 additionally. 

I generally eat juicy fruit in the morning, bananas + another fruit for lunch (mangoes, grapes, papaya, pear, apple, etc), smaller quantity of oj/whole citrus/pineapple for dinner part 1, and a large simple salad (mainly leafy greens) + some small amount of plant fat for dinner part 2

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Made replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Should I get a robotic dog or an organic dog from the SPCA?
13 hours ago
Deerav Moolani left a comment for tbyogini
yesterday
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a blog post
Monday
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Ben Trovato posted a video

This Guy Says Kale is Dangerous... #Wrecked

Christopher Walker Vegetables Debunked - Worst Of The Food Industry - Christopher Walker Testosterone. The Vegetable Myth. #WorstOfTheFoodIndustry Christophe...
Saturday
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New #WorstOfTheFoodIndustry"
Saturday
Saturday
Jacob Hafer's photo was featured
Saturday
Profile IconDonald S. Brazelton, liron amor, Lavesh and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
HINA replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Friday
Friday
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Apr 19
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a discussion
Apr 17
ednshell replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Apr 17
QueenKong is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 16

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service