30 Bananas a Day!

Has anyone read the new privacy policy yet? Its a bit too much for me, granted I didn't read the old one... Google has creeped me out for awhile now, I won't even use their search engine, and now I've decided I'm going to switch emails. Anyone know of a good free email provider? I don't need a lot of space, just want my privacy to be respected, a good spam filter, nothing too special. Preferably not a large well-known company, like yahoo, which is crap. What do you guys think? Anyone else going to switch? 

Tags: creepy, google, policy, privacy

Views: 812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bookmark'd, thanks! :D 

Awesome!

Another interesting suggestion! Thanks for posting! :)

Basically their collection ofpersonal info, how they use it, pixel tags...honestly a lot of it is pretty creepy, don't you think so? Did you read it over? They mention collecting credit card info even. The "external processing" part is sketchy too. 

The better question is what DOESN'T creep me out about it... not much. They are data mining control freaks. 

Im not entirely sure but it looks like you have a lot of control to play with in the settings.

I always thought the CIA owned Google, so its no surprise they are trying to create more of a watchful eye over things. Much like facebook does, a lot of people don't realize that putting all your likes and dislikes etc. just allows them to build a profile on you.  They use the search engine like a web bot to allow them to see what the general consciousness of the world is in. All big brother crap that i no longer waste my time thinking about. (spent many hours researching "conspiracy theory", or as i like to call it fringe knowledge and used to have the dark circles to prove it.. lol)

Google provides great service, you pay by providing information. It's not creepy to me. If you hide something then don't put it online.

I use LAVABIT and HUSH-MAIL.

encrypted privacy mail services.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service