30 Bananas a Day!

Has anyone read the new privacy policy yet? Its a bit too much for me, granted I didn't read the old one... Google has creeped me out for awhile now, I won't even use their search engine, and now I've decided I'm going to switch emails. Anyone know of a good free email provider? I don't need a lot of space, just want my privacy to be respected, a good spam filter, nothing too special. Preferably not a large well-known company, like yahoo, which is crap. What do you guys think? Anyone else going to switch? 

Tags: creepy, google, policy, privacy

Views: 817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bookmark'd, thanks! :D 

Awesome!

Another interesting suggestion! Thanks for posting! :)

Basically their collection ofpersonal info, how they use it, pixel tags...honestly a lot of it is pretty creepy, don't you think so? Did you read it over? They mention collecting credit card info even. The "external processing" part is sketchy too. 

The better question is what DOESN'T creep me out about it... not much. They are data mining control freaks. 

Im not entirely sure but it looks like you have a lot of control to play with in the settings.

I always thought the CIA owned Google, so its no surprise they are trying to create more of a watchful eye over things. Much like facebook does, a lot of people don't realize that putting all your likes and dislikes etc. just allows them to build a profile on you.  They use the search engine like a web bot to allow them to see what the general consciousness of the world is in. All big brother crap that i no longer waste my time thinking about. (spent many hours researching "conspiracy theory", or as i like to call it fringe knowledge and used to have the dark circles to prove it.. lol)

Google provides great service, you pay by providing information. It's not creepy to me. If you hide something then don't put it online.

I use LAVABIT and HUSH-MAIL.

encrypted privacy mail services.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

growhealthykids replied to growhealthykids's discussion They called DCS on us for feeding our kids 811 HCLFR VEGAN!! Teacher crosses the line and pays for them to have school lunch against our wishes.
3 minutes ago
Rawbert replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
4 minutes ago
growhealthykids replied to growhealthykids's discussion They called DCS on us for feeding our kids 811 HCLFR VEGAN!! Teacher crosses the line and pays for them to have school lunch against our wishes.
5 minutes ago
Diamante replied to growhealthykids's discussion They called DCS on us for feeding our kids 811 HCLFR VEGAN!! Teacher crosses the line and pays for them to have school lunch against our wishes.
5 minutes ago
BellaMariposa posted a blog post
8 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
14 minutes ago
Diamante replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
15 minutes ago
Diamante replied to Zita Toth's discussion migration to Australia
19 minutes ago
Gianni replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
22 minutes ago
Rawbert replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
27 minutes ago
Diamante and Cassy are now friends
31 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to aFIGcionado's discussion InfoWars on Vegan Terrorists to Protest RNC
31 minutes ago
Zita Toth posted a discussion
32 minutes ago
Annabella replied to Mathilda Martinsson's discussion HELP! I have candida
33 minutes ago
Diamante replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
36 minutes ago
Eva L replied to Heather J's discussion Ebola
54 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service