30 Bananas a Day!

I am LOVING banana's!! I am thinking of going totally banana's for healing my body's energy and stomach. I got diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome 6 years ago, and got told i can't digests certain carb molecules by a gastroenterologist the other day and need to stick to low FODMAP foods....i have been downing the banana's since then (a low FODMAP food) and FINALLY have some peace in my stomach and energy in my body....go the banana's!!

What positive experiences has anyone had on banana island? or eating lots of banana's?

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how long have you been on island, you eating just banana's or one green/fruit as well?

Hey Ness,

So wonderful to hear that you are getting great relief from bananas!! My partner's Mother and Sister have both been told to stick to a low FODMAP diet for IBS symptoms due to Fructose Malapsorbtion and it has been incredibly difficult to convince them to go plant based or to up their fruit consumption (Low FODMAP of course).

I'd love to hear about your progress as you go on. I have suspected for a little while that banana island may be the way to go, though they are very fearful of fruit/fructose altogether.

I wish you the very very best with healing your body and incredibly excited that you feel as though you are getting relief. 

Was there any storm before the calm with bananas? How many are you consuming per day at the moment?

So curious! <3

I've been having bananas for breakfast and lunch for several days now and have seen significant difference in my moods, energy levels, joint pain and just general happiness. I have been dx with rheumatoid arthritis and I also have coeliac disease. I found that datorade actually gave me awful heartburn/acid reflux so decided to try just banana/water smoothies for a while and I have no desire to change that at the moment as the results are phenomenal! <3

I never went to the doctor and got officially diagnosed with chronic fatigue, but even in my mid-twenties, I was always so weak and so tired. My 90 year-old boss (yup, 90) had more energy than I did! I could barely get through work without falling asleep, when I'd get home I'd immediately just collapse on the bed and pass out. I never had the energy to go out and do anything. In addition, my digestion was TERRIBLE.

Ever since I started this lifestyle, my energy is through the roof! (And not just when I eat bananas, but I definitely have the most energy when I do.) I have tons of energy, I feel great, and my digestion is the best it's ever been in my entire life. I am no longer bloated and uncomfortable all the time, and my digestion issues are gone. My skin is glowing and so smooth, and I just feel so much happier and more peaceful.

Bananas definitely do make me feel the most energy and are best for my digestion. I always feel best on them. And to think, I wasn't a banana person before I found this lifestyle!

Go Bananas :)

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Naomi Sayed Benítez and Phillip Robinson are now friends
13 minutes ago
Matthias commented on Cassie K's blog post Harvesting Figs in October (Zone 6)
23 minutes ago
T added a discussion to the group 811 UK
58 minutes ago
T joined Rich 2.0's group
1 hour ago
caroline k joined Karmyn's group
1 hour ago
caroline k posted a photo
1 hour ago
Valerie Bowden posted discussions
1 hour ago
Nicolas HAGUET and caroline k are now friends
1 hour ago
Forest replied to Danielle's discussion What kind of bike do you recommend?
2 hours ago
Cassie K posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Cassie K replied to Justin Theodra's discussion Help a Newbie Grow Something! in the group Gardening for food and fun.
2 hours ago
Cassie K commented on caroline k's video
2 hours ago
Gary High-Fruit replied to Katie Small's discussion From raw to cooked
3 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Yes, there's a secret space program, and THIS is how it affects you. #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/1R3ntcc"
3 hours ago
Danielle replied to Danielle's discussion What kind of bike do you recommend?
3 hours ago
Danielle replied to Danielle's discussion What kind of bike do you recommend?
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service