30 Bananas a Day!

Hello everyone,

I have been fortunate to have multiple opportunities to be a "testimony" and a teacher of HCRV in my everyday life...such as when I go to the store, or meet new people at work. I have met people who are not only interested, but who request my email/phone so that I can teach them more, and even coach them! Wow! I have always wanted to do this, but never had time or money to make a website online...so this is great for me.

Though I want to share the 80-10-10 book with others, I would never want to loan out my own copy, so last month I bought 3 extra copies of the book to have on hand for when the right person comes along. Well, believe it or not, I have already loaned the three of them out!

The reason why I want to loan people the book, rather than direct them to amazon (or elsewhere), is because they may "put off" buying the book, and just never get around to it. Handing them a copy gets the process started a whole lot faster I think.

Of course these three people will need the books for a long time, so now I want to have additional copies on hand, but this is costly. The book is 25-30 dollars.

What strategies do you guys use in sharing the 80-10-10 books? How much money do you invest in it?

Views: 811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are welcome Laura. Peace.

How about audio copies of 80/10/10? That way people can get through it quicker and it could also be marketed to the blind community. Cooking is after all dangerous enough for sighted people.

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Sophie Black posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Sophie Black updated an event
Thumbnail

UK Fruit Fest at Croft Farm Waterpark, Gloucestershire, UK

July 27, 2016 at 12pm to July 31, 2016 at 3pm
2 hours ago
Made commented on XC3200's blog post New to HCLF, advice?
2 hours ago
Cédric might attend carine martine's event

Costa Rica banana team gathering at Guanacaste costa rica

March 3, 2016 at 8pm to December 31, 2016 at 7am
4 hours ago
XC3200 posted a blog post
4 hours ago
NL89 posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Profile IconSarah Foreman, Tylor, sophie and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
5 hours ago
Bananamomma replied to Taka's discussion Thyroid problems.. Adrenal fatigue?
7 hours ago
Bananamomma replied to Taka's discussion Thyroid problems.. Adrenal fatigue?
7 hours ago
carine martine commented on carine martine's event Costa Rica banana team gathering
9 hours ago
Phil Griffiths replied to Taka's discussion Thyroid problems.. Adrenal fatigue?
11 hours ago
Taka replied to Taka's discussion Thyroid problems.. Adrenal fatigue?
11 hours ago
Nicole D replied to Mexie Youds's discussion Boxes of organic bananas in Toronto?
12 hours ago
Stephanie Williams posted a video

Conor McGregor is afraid of Vegans? | UFC Fighter

Conor McGregor is afraid of Vegans? | UFC Fighter. Don't come after me Conor McGregor fans! This was all in good fun.lol New Shirts for Sale! - http://veganw...
13 hours ago
Manual Pedal posted a video

Banana Attack

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. In this video I go through a bit of what I like to call a "Banana Attack." I've gone a couple days low on ban...
13 hours ago
Phil Griffiths posted a video

Peter Griffin Goes Vegan!!

Peter Griffin goes vegan after his work colleagues gave him some advice. Peter goes home and gets a bad headache at the dinner table thinking about it, he starts to remember the cow's talk. The next day he decides to make the important change, Peter…
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service