30 Bananas a Day!

Hello everyone,

I have been fortunate to have multiple opportunities to be a "testimony" and a teacher of HCRV in my everyday life...such as when I go to the store, or meet new people at work. I have met people who are not only interested, but who request my email/phone so that I can teach them more, and even coach them! Wow! I have always wanted to do this, but never had time or money to make a website online...so this is great for me.

Though I want to share the 80-10-10 book with others, I would never want to loan out my own copy, so last month I bought 3 extra copies of the book to have on hand for when the right person comes along. Well, believe it or not, I have already loaned the three of them out!

The reason why I want to loan people the book, rather than direct them to amazon (or elsewhere), is because they may "put off" buying the book, and just never get around to it. Handing them a copy gets the process started a whole lot faster I think.

Of course these three people will need the books for a long time, so now I want to have additional copies on hand, but this is costly. The book is 25-30 dollars.

What strategies do you guys use in sharing the 80-10-10 books? How much money do you invest in it?

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are welcome Laura. Peace.

How about audio copies of 80/10/10? That way people can get through it quicker and it could also be marketed to the blind community. Cooking is after all dangerous enough for sighted people.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Chaos Banane replied to Laura Banana's discussion anyone from Germany? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
5 minutes ago
Chaos Banane joined Marina's group
5 minutes ago
Profile IconChaos Banane, Linnea, Rihanna Han and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
9 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Pak Choi's discussion dear sweet CRON-O-Meter
10 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to AngelicaIndelicato's discussion My mother fell of the wagon after one year after watching Freelee Help me please. I'm devastated .
15 minutes ago
crdf replied to crdf's discussion Advice on exercise
32 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
AngelicaIndelicato posted a discussion
45 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Patrick @ PlantBasedToday's discussion Why people still go to the Animal Zoo?
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Pak Choi's discussion dear sweet CRON-O-Meter
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Patrick @ PlantBasedToday's discussion Why people still go to the Animal Zoo?
1 hour ago
Pak Choi posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Mark's discussion Numbness and Tingling of hands and Feet. Am I alone?
1 hour ago
Pak Choi commented on Haven Raye's blog post Day 15 - Over 50 40 day 100% Raw Vegan Challenge
1 hour ago
Profile IconGardenGirl and Fruitia joined SoulSparkled's group
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service