30 Bananas a Day!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Part 2

Wow! He's so adorable. Never watched a Lalanne video before. My face feels nice.
I agree, he has a really lovely energy♥
I love this!! I bought Tonya Zavasta's Facial exercise book but have yet to start this.
thats awesome
Loved these videos ♥
Thanks for sharing Sharon XX.
He's awesome and was quite a buffster in his time! Check out some of his other videos, he was quite a proponent of raw. Talked about eating lots of fruits and vegetables and less processed foods.
I watched many of his old you tube videos the other day as I was posting these here, and have found that for the most part, his advice is timeless.

One video I found to be funny, he was on You Bet Your Life with Groucho Marx where he talks about taking 100 alfalfa tablets a day and numerous liver tablets that he manufactured himself.

He has another video with his dog where he talked about feeding her raw meat and liver.

He talks about under cooking veggies and eating plates of fruit - he even has a dessert video labeled of a mashed banana, raisins and honey. I will post that one in the recipe section!

I read that he was turned around at a Paul Bragg health revival at age 16 where he forever swore off doughnuts, cakes and ice cream.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

VeganSekhmet joined vegan witch Ⓥ's group
13 minutes ago
Elisheba commented on Elisheba's blog post Raw till 4 - July
14 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Iain Bless and Right2BRaw are now friends
26 minutes ago
James Palmer replied to Elsara N's discussion United Kingdom Raw Vegan Meal Plan?
31 minutes ago
Nath O'Domhnaill replied to Chrissy Faery's discussion Forks over Knives!
35 minutes ago
Stefan Hellström commented on Petr Khavar's blog post Depression breakdown
35 minutes ago
Profile IconHannah Schroeder, Shawn Dastagir, Emily Plett and 8 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
36 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
Elisheba commented on Bo Micheletti's blog post Cheap Way to Test For B12 Deficiency.
1 hour ago
Bo'weavil Katz replied to Chrissy Faery's discussion Forks over Knives!
1 hour ago
Annie Percival posted a status
"How come I can not click on freelee's blog on here? Is anyone else experiencing this too ?"
1 hour ago
Annie Percival commented on Bo Micheletti's blog post Cheap Way to Test For B12 Deficiency.
1 hour ago
Annie Percival replied to Aaron's discussion Chipotle
1 hour ago
Annie Percival replied to Aaron's discussion Chipotle
1 hour ago
Annie Percival left a comment for Nikita
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service