This could be a really helpful thread for newbies and those struggling with cooked food. Can we keep this thread just for tips and not comments about the tips?Makes for easier, more efficient perusal :) I will also add to FAQ's
, Any tips which we find aren't in line with the 30BaD principles will have to be removed, sorry. We want to keep this thread as accurate as possible.
A few of mine...(hope I haven't taken them all!)
* Avoid focusing too much on melons for meals to meet your calorie intake because they are so low in calories and may lead to undereating on this lifestyle.
* Write a list of the pro's and con's of cooked and raw food - evironmentally, physically, emotionally, ethically etc
* Make sure you always have ripe fruit on hand, buy a box of nana's today and have them ripening up for challenging times
* Learn about how to eat ripe fruit
* Develop a morning routine which includes a litre of water, exercise and a large fruit meal
* Eat a large mono meal for breakfast (& lunch), this will help guard you against night time cooked food "cravings"
* Really try your best to bare your bits to the sunshine daily, we have glands between our legs and under our arms that need stimulation from the sun and apparently this practice is necessary for optimal hormonal function.
* If you are feeling unhappy, depressed, angry, suicidal or taking things personally then address your key physiological requirements first before you label yourself as crazy and rush off to the pysch or a chakra balancing - which is SWS (sleep, water, sugar).