30 Bananas a Day!

So about three weeks or so I started to feel my ears clogged up first the  right one then the left one, I didn't really put much attention to it since I thought It would go away but it seems that it didn't. I feel the need to pull my ear and when I do I can feel and actually hear something inside crack I don't really know how to explain it. Anyways today I went to see a doctor ( It was a free consultation) and she checked my body temperature, my heartbeat and my ears, She said that the right one was red I guess she meant it was swollen and the left one was even more red or swollen and she confirmed it was an ear infection. She prescribed me an antibiotic, which I can't recall the name but It didn't sound good lol (I'll let you guys know once I get the prescription sheet cause its at my mom's car at the moment) I don't know what might have caused the infection if my diet is very clean I think it can be that I sleep with a fan right by my side facing my ear lol but the hot is so intense that I can't help but to turn it on. So I guess I have an ear infection, what do you guys out there who might know more about this recommend? I wanna try all the natural remedies before taking drugs cause I'm working on detoxifying my body from all the years of drugs ( vaccines, food, medicines) and It doesn't make sense to me to add more -.- . I wanna try the ear candle to see if It helps a lil bit or I have read that olive oil with garlic might help too , or putting a warm onion over your ear BLAH IDK-.- I would let my body heal itself but I'm afraid that the infection might get worse :S

Oh and I wanna add that I don't trust nor doctors nor drugs because It's so easy to see the business behind it, I mean they had a coca cola dispenser machine right in the pharmacy D: LOL ''We offer you the cause of disease and then you buy the solution'' So f***ing retarded. Also all of the pharmacy workers even the doc where overweight lol , Anyways I would love to hear your opinions
THANK YOU 

Views: 1726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow this answer really helps A lot! thanks for taking the time to type all of that out (: . Today I made an oil with olive oil, onion , garlic and basil and have been putting 3 drops on each ear every 4 hours or so. I have also been using hydrogen peroxide drops and I do feel quite a difference. I would order probiotics and  wild oregano oil but I'm afraid that they'll arrive a lil too late because I live down in Mexico ( I might order them anyway ) I will try the steam method tomorrow and start using more oil maybe a dropper full. What brand of probiotics did you get btw? And of course I'll be praying to the highest cause I believe that he can help even more than the antibiotics lol (: THANK YOU for your answer and tips Lorraine 
Peace and good vibes sister (:

Hey RC,

Glad I could help some.  I'll keep you in my prayers as well.  Every little bit helps.  

It's good that you have your own regime going.  I don't think any one thing is THE cure.  In my pursuit of a remedy I also found info about garlic and onion oil as well as hydrogen peroxide.  I ended up using the oregano oil, because I already had it in my medicine cabinet.  I would have done the H2O2, but I was a bit nervous about using it in my ears.  I'm glad it's helping you though. This is the brand of probiotics that I used: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011FY914/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

It's actually a senior formula.  I'm not a senior, but I was just looking for the largest dose that I could get cost effectively.  In the meantime, here's some info about other ways of getting pro- and prebiotics into your system:

Probiotics

Probiotics include supplements and foods that contain microorganisms which improve the digestive and overall health.  The small and large intestine naturally contain bacteria, often referred to as our “normal flora”.  Our normal flora contains more than 400 species of bacteria which provide many beneficial functions.  Lactobacilli and bifidobacteria are two, especially beneficial types.

Functions of our Normal flora

• Helps to prevent infection by pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria.
  • Helps maintain the integrity of the lining of the digestive tract.
  • Aids in digestion of food.

Health Benefits of Probiotic Foods

• Prevent infection by pathogenic bacteria
  • Decrease the duration of diarrhea associated with multiple causes.
  • Decrease symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease, and lactose intolerance.
  • Keep the GI tract healthy, thus preventing leaky gut syndrome and food allergies.
  • Especially beneficial for people who have frequently taken antibiotics, because beneficial bacteria in addition to pathogenic bacteria are killed off.

Probiotic Foods

Yogurt:  Yogurt is an excellent probiotic containing lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, and Streptococcus thermophilus.  Be wary of yogurts with excessive amounts of added sugar (5 grams = 1 teaspoon).  Instead use plain yogurt and add your own honey, maple syrup, fruit or jam.

Sour cream:  Cream cultured with lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.

Acidophilus Milk:  Milk cultured with lactobacillus acidophilus.

Kefir:  Similar to yogurt, but kefir is cultured by bacteria and yeast to produce an acidic effervescent yogurt-like drink.

Tempeh:  An Indonesian fermented soybean cake, which has a firm texture and pleasant nutty flavor.  Made by culturing soybeans with rhizopus mold.  How is this a probiotic?  Gut is not colonized by mold.  Is there lactobacillus too?

Sauerkraut:  Cabbage is fermented with lactobacilli and other lactic-acid producing bacteria.  Most commercial sauerkraut, however, is pasteurized, which kills the beneficial bacteria, however sauerkraut still has many other health benefits, including high glutamine content.  Glutamine nourishes the cells lining the GI tract.

Kimchi:  Another lactofermented probiotic originating in Korea containing cabbage, onions, peppers, ginger, and varying other vegetables and spices.

Kombucha (pronounced “kom-BOO-cha”), often called “mushroom tea,” is a fermented beverage made from black or green tea, sugar and a fungus culture. It’s been used as a health tonic for centuries in China, Japan and Russia.  It's loaded with lactobacillus bacterium as well as a broad spectrum of B-vitamins including vitamin B-12.

Prebiotics

Prebiotics are foods that contain fiber that beneficial bacteria feed on which stimulates their activity and growth, thus improving colony numbers and viability.

Health Benefits of Prebiotics

• Nourishes our beneficial bacteria.
  • When our beneficial bacteria breakdown these fibers in the colon, butyric acid is produced, a short-chain fatty acid, which is the preferred fuel for the cells of the colon.
  • Butyric acid and other organic acids, such as lactic acid are produced by our beneficial bacteria which acidify the environment in the colon.  Harmful bacteria often cannot survive this acidic environment.

Prebiotic Foods

Yogurt and kefir often have inulin or FOS (fructooligosaccharides) added to them.  These are also prebiotics.

Asparagus, Banana, Barley, Chicory root, Dandelion greens, Garlic, Honey, Jerusalem artichokes, Leeks, Maple syrup, Mushrooms, Onions, Oats, Rye

I don't know if you have access to kombucha down there, but I drank about two bottles of that a day (for a couple of days) until I got my hands on my probiotics.  Pretty much any fermented drink or food that has not been pasteurized will be helpful.   

Blessings and good health to you.

Home Remedies For Earaches: – Earaches will be very intolerable. Most are because of ear infection and fluid buildup within the cavity. Different causes embrace the cold, wax within the ear, blockage within the nasal passage, physical harm to the inside of the ear, a rise in gas pressure and so on. Earaches commonly occur more in children as compared to adults. But do not worry about this because there are many home remedies to get rid of earaches.

I swear by heat to cure ear infections - the microbes can't take heat, and it can be so soothing for the pain

turmeric and black pepper can help with the inflammation

best of luck!!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Dave Waugh is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
7 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
16 hours ago
flori-wan replied to flori-wan's discussion Still having blood sugar issues
19 hours ago
Made commented on Those Crazy Vegans's photo
yesterday
Jayme Joy replied to Teresa Rodriguez's discussion Has anyone been doing this eating plan for 5 years or longer?
Saturday
John Crewe is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to flori-wan's discussion Still having blood sugar issues
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Canadian May Home Sales Plunge Most Since The Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2I7WHAU"
Friday
flori-wan posted a discussion
Thursday
Heidi Dayne Hanson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Caily Smith replied to Fruit Babe's discussion What are some good biking gloves?
Thursday
Caily Smith replied to Lb's discussion What helps you get rid of acne/cysts faster?
Thursday
Made commented on Those Crazy Vegans's photo
Wednesday
Anne Njagi and Jonathan B Marcus are now friends
Wednesday
Laura is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Those Crazy Vegans's photo was featured
Tuesday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service