30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 142862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha Janice, Id like to see you in my shoes and not tell the truth. Maybe you wouldnt have the guts? What would you do? Could you handle the backlash or would you be a good groupee and just suck it up and let the circus continue?

I am very glad to have the whole story laid out the way Freelee and Harley have done. I think they have been remarkably restrained in their responses, particularly to the viciously cruel and sexist attacks from Hannah and Derek. 

I would agree if there were no internet but................

I, for one, am glad that Harley shared all this. I don't like to continue to support people with major character failings. If these people were to go public and apologize for their awful actions toward Harley and Freelee, then I would reconsider supporting them again.

The David Wolfe part is just icing on the cake. (McDougall style cake of course)

+1

Thanks for posting this. I've been trying to find the posts for a while now about the whole drama. I found some, but like you guys noted, some things were deleted. It's disappointing to say the least, but It's good to see the full uncut picture. I support you guys! 

Thank you!

lol so true kristina's videos have like 30 ingredients sometimes. All pre-chopped and set out in bowls to make it look convenient

but as i said she told me she eats mono and doesn't eat the stuff in her videos

I recall Sunshine telling me that in the defunct chat room a long time ago.

*yawn* is it over yet???? ;)

really surprised dman was easily manipulated by this jealous girl .. twisted against his friends with a lil hot smoke blown up his ass.. lol .. classic manipulative jealous girl with an agenda episode 

i could be way off.. but i doubt it.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

VeganKeyes's photo was featured
12 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Low Dose Aspirin

Low dose aspirin and heart disease - does Diet have an effect? Baby aspirin reduces the risk of heart disease? Low dose aspirin prevents heart attacks? Heart...
12 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
12 hours ago
Profile IconTimothy Lloyd, Molly Brown and Nhan Nguyen joined 30 Bananas a Day!
12 hours ago
Courtney Beth replied to Alison's discussion What is your fave savory recipe?
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to Navae Fionna's discussion QUICK!!! I need a quick dinner idea for my 4 year old!
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to Roar of Tiger's discussion Meal Plan for all nutrients
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Is Now Bigger Than Morgan Stanley, Netflix, and PayPal #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2ylCu90"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
Beth Kesler joined Marina's group
Monday
Courtney Beth replied to Una Ingebrigtsen's discussion Pregnant on Raw Vegan
Sunday
Courtney Beth replied to Lauren F's discussion Pregnancy and fat intake
Sunday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What coconut oil do you recommend to put on your face?
Sunday
steven budden is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Silvery posted a discussion
Sunday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Jason Derulo Goes Vegan!

Jason Derulo has gone vegan! The singer talked about his new vegan lifestyle with Men's Health. He's feeling lighter and healthier. Give veganism a shot and ...
Saturday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service