30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 141288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW. Thanks for explaining.

Well put, totally agree. :)

Well said Kelly.  I too attended the WFF 2013 and came away feeling the same way about Doug and a few of the other pioneers.  His claim that the WFF was "his party," also rubbed me the wrong way. Doug is not even the inventor/founder of the movement (although he may believe otherwise), but his book has certainly made it more accessible and more popular.  By the way, Doug's professional writing partner who actually wrote most of the book gets no credit and no royalties!  The one adjective you left out is hypocritical.  Some of the folks/pioneers who have been the most critical of Freelee and Harley for eating a bit of cooked food and for promoting the raw till 4 option, also eat some cooked food now & then (including Doug & Michael).  Doug has NOT been 100% 811rv for 25+ years as he claims! Perhaps the fallout between Harley & Freelee and the 811rv inner circle is a good thing, as H & F are now "fully-out, fully-transparent" living & promoting their raw till 4 lifestyle which, without a doubt, is far more attainable, and perhaps desirable, for the masses than a "fullyraw" 811rv lifestyle. Although I had a good time at the festival, once was enough. For those thinking of going, please note that most of the pioneers at the WFF are delightful, genuine and non-judgmental who are a joy to spent time with and learn from,  plus you will meet a bunch of really awesome people.  There were 4 or 5 of the pioneers' talks that I walked out of for one reason or another, but I'm glad I went.         

Thank you for pointing out the truth..

Showing, and telling us about all the story that people might doubt about with appropriate evidneces already makes me feel that you are the "REAL MAN" Harley. I just believe you even there are still many claims that you and freelee are fake or whatever because your behaviour is always unhesitating, so  honest, and GENUINE at the end anyway. Thanks for your effort for showing us the truth. Keep it up man!

Thanks for sharing that! There are about twenty youtube clips that feature watermelon gazpacho recipes. Kristina is certainly not the only one who comes up with raw watermelon recipe ideas.

Many thanks for the information about Doug too.

Durian, tell me more about the money laundering arrest. This is the first that I've heard of it.

There are two links describing the money laundering arrest. Basically I'll transcribe it:

"The Def. at Miami Int Airpoint on an International Flight from Costa Rice (A.A. #1222). The Def was stopped for a secondary inspection by C.B.P. officer Brisson 434 after noticing he had checked "No" on Question #13 of customs form 6059 B (declaring he did not have over $10,000). At the Secondary inspection, CBP officer Irizarry #18674 asked the Def. how much money he was traveling with. The Def. replied "a few hundred bucks". CBP Officer Irizarry started checking the Def luggage and the Def dropped a fanny pack (strapped around his waist) and he kicked it under the table. CBP officer Irizarry then asked the Def. for the fanny pack on the floor and found a waist belt with money inside. CBP officer Irizarry then gave the Def. a Fincen Form 105 to declare how much money he was traveling with. The def. filled out the Fincen Form 105 and wrote "$20,000". A money verification was conducted and the Def. was traveling with $26,052 which he did not declare. This detective mirandized the Def. who said he did not declare the money because he did not know he had to and he did not read the customs form 6059 B. Def. Arrested."

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3v7d87Mx69HMEM5b2QxYXBUTkU/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3v7d87Mx69HR0x5cHUzY2NXMGs/edit

He said that he didn't know what he was doing was illegal but he dropped the fanny bag and kicked it under the table. Sounds like he did know something. I don't think you can use the excuse that you didn't read the form that you signed as a defense. Did he wind up losing the money or did he get it all back?

Who cares about this really.  Why would anyone side with corrupt feds who just want to control and keep track of people like they're slaves.  I personally don't think this shines negatively on anyone.

i don't think this 'arrest' relevant as such because I've known people who wanted to tavel with money undeclard this way and have done this and not because they were mafiosi. It's usually to evade taxes. I don't expect anyone in this movement to be a saint, and this is smalltime, and Ive often wondered about taxes myself. Its not like be was found guilty of murder, come on guys.

I agree BUT doug pretends to be so professional and when quizzed on this incident he denied it and then when shown the court proceeding he says 'it was a set up!'. LOL!

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Jamie replied to Megan Daultrey's discussion Vegan friends on snapchat
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to SamLovesMelons's discussion How does weight gain/weight loss happen on 811?
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

June 10th Fruitluck at Eureka Springs Park!

We're having a Fruitluck on Saturday June 10th at Eureka Springs Park in Tampa, Florida from 11am-2pm! Bring fruit to share, hang out with amazing people and...
yesterday
Stephanie Williams posted videos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
yesterday
Jan replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to hellcat's discussion Is it possible to lose weight and have enough energy?
yesterday
Hummingbird replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to cbs's discussion watermelon calories?
yesterday
Profile IconSarah Guttroff, Deborah Morrison, Nav Gosal and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to Kimber's discussion How to tell if your melon is ripe - videos
yesterday
Courtney Beth replied to Jeff's discussion Fat loss on a caloric excess possible??
yesterday
Jan replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
yesterday
S3MPIT3RNAL vids replied to S3MPIT3RNAL vids's discussion Somebody please answer
yesterday
Inigo replied to S3MPIT3RNAL vids's discussion Somebody please answer
yesterday
S3MPIT3RNAL vids posted discussions
yesterday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service