30 Bananas a Day!

Hi there,

I searched the forum for posts regarding the question of eye damage resulting from sungazing, but it seemed that this was never discussed with depth and so my questions remained unanswered.

I am considering experimenting with sungazing, but fear the possibility of eye damage. While conventional medicine preaches abstaining from the sun, let alone gazing at it directly, sungazing proponents claim that the practice either improves eyesight or does not affect it in any way.

In my opinion, HRM has proved himself untrustworthy; therefore, I cannot rely on the statements of the main sungazing authority. As for Mason Dwinell, who created the documentary Eat the Sun, he was examined in it by an eye doctor who diagnosed that he suffered from eye damage to some extent, probably as a result of sungazing. Immediately thereafter he stopped the practice, and I do not know what happened later. I presume that the doctor did not know whether the cause of the damage is sungazing specifically.

What is your opinion? I would not want to damage my eyes. Are there any intersting books regarding sungazing you would recommend?

Thank you,

Maor.

Views: 4138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would make every bite count with nutrient dense foods, high mineral, high vitamin content.  And I would follow the exercises advised here, (David has been a long time member and frequent poster here on 30BaD, a good guy!)> http://www.thecureforblur.com/

There are sites to read on improving vision too if you look around, the bates method is supposed to be good.  But David has done a ton of reading and research, (lots of posts on that here if you search his discussions and blog), and with his own experience probably has some very interesting stuff in his ebook.

A very safe way is to gaze at just a bit of sun coming thru the dense foliage of a tree or large shrub.  Most of the harmful UV is from the corona surrounding the disk of the sun and the leaves block all of that area out.  Using this method you can gaze at the sun when it's high in the sky and the light is blazingly beautiful.  Move around until you're sure that it's the super bright disk of the sun you're seeing and not the very bright corona. 

I only look into the sun when i want to sneeze.

Is it worth the risk of partial or total blindnes?

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
ednshell posted a photo
Sep 13
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Elliot H posted a discussion
Sep 13
Elliot H replied to Julie Silverman's discussion Summer fruitluck? in the group Washington, DC LFRV
Sep 13
Elliot H joined Jackay's group
Sep 13
Sarah Beth posted a discussion
Sep 13
Elliot H joined Annette's group
Sep 13

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service