30 Bananas a Day!

Im just wondering what would you do when its late at night , ya hungry for dinner but

1) your bananas are not spotted yet. just yellow

2) u reach for mango but it tasted so sour you just cant have another

3) u try to blend a small bunch of ripen bananas (small ones) but they taste awful

4) you reach for a spain melon but its not still hard n not ripe.

What do you do when you ran out of fruits at home?

Other than running to the nearest 24hr shop for fruits what other suggestions can one share with me?

are there any other things i can store just in case im super hungry?

i bought me a pack of almonds. and had a handful of them and that was dinner.

Hope to hear from you guys thanks!

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dates! Fresh is best but if the dried ones from the store are the best you can get, then great! If they're too dry, soak them in some water and blend 'er up! I had dates for dinner. Best dinner eeeeever :)
be more prepared. simple as that. make sure you always have an abundance of ripe fruit always available. tis much better to have too much ripe fruit around than always finding yourself short..
Order fifteen pounds of dates and keep lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of bananas everywhere! <3

Uff, horrible situation :D Yes, if you try to store more fruits at home, it definitely would help. Bananas, dates, mangoes (I've always about 25 mangoes at home ;))

With love

Plan better dude, get some big paper bags and put your bananas in with an apple or a tomato so they ripen quicker, shop two or 3 times a week.

It happened to me during my transition period because all the fruits are in the phase of ripening. What I did is not recommendable, but I just ate the unripe bananas and bought many many many more bunches of bananas for them to ripen. You can get some dried fruits during this period as well.

The small bananas, are they the "ang ba jio"?

When my house have insufficient ripe fruits, I go to Shop N Save near my house to get some "overripe" papayas and around 10 apples for my meal. Otherwise I'll just go to bed since those times always happened at night.

Hope this helped!

I can really sympathise with this...I just hate being starving for a meal with nothing in the house but bad quality fruit that'll make you sick if you eat it but if you don't, you'll get cravings for other stuff just cos you're so undercarbed.

I would reccomend always having lots of dates in the house. Apples will also keep really well in the fridge so can be stored for emergencies. Other than that maybe have a huge salad if you can eat veggies ok. (Beetroot, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes if you can eat them etc.) It won't give you tons of sugar but it'll fill you up and it's better to eat something lfrv than be tempted on to other foods.

Hope this helps and take care,

Esperanza

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Charlotte Chapin posted a discussion
19 minutes ago
Amanda legresley replied to Nathan Pritchard's discussion any rice eaters?
23 minutes ago
Jesse replied to Jordyn 's discussion EVOLUTION
24 minutes ago
Joseph Glover replied to Patrick Fruit Vegano's discussion Has anyone stopped all contact with their families?
29 minutes ago
Amanda legresley is now friends with Zeni Wong and Windlord
29 minutes ago
Peter Csere posted a video

Peter's 4 Tips for Ultimate Tooth Health!

I share my four tips for tooth health in this video. There is a fifth tip - don't eat unripe fruit! Big no-no. Teeth are kind of important. You use them to chew food. Don't dick around when it comes to your teeth!
34 minutes ago
Chuckster and Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) are now friends
35 minutes ago
Elena Inspires posted a video

90LB GIRL SQUATS WITH SOME BIG MELONS

Who would of thought I could of done 20 squats with some big melons!... You put your mind into something and it's possible to achieve. Even when others tell ...
35 minutes ago
Sweet Natural Living posted a video
36 minutes ago
Patrick @ PlantBasedToday posted a video

HOW TO TAKE A B12 INJECTION

A couple of weeks ago I recorded ( together with my wife) a Dutch video about how to do a B12 injection, and how to prepair it. And a couple of non Dutch vie...
36 minutes ago
Nicole Mitsigeorgis posted a video

How I stop other people from stealing my bananas!

This is how I stop other people from stealing my bananas! Please don't forget to like, share and subscribe! :) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nicole.mits...
36 minutes ago
Profile IconKyle McQuaid, Valheru and Curtis Wilson joined Aeri Rose's group
51 minutes ago
Dzina Lappo joined CRISTYA's group
51 minutes ago
Julie replied to Julie's discussion Potatoes making me feel sick :(
52 minutes ago
Dzina Lappo joined barbimalibu's group
52 minutes ago
Curtis Wilson joined TheBananaGirl's group
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by