30 Bananas a Day!

I simply love fruit!  I also love greens!  I love 80/10/10 and everything about it.  My health has improved beyond my wildest dreams.  And, I'm not through yet! LOL 

Many in the 811rv community recommend a pound of greens a day.  I am doing that in my juice feasting journey which ends in 2 weeks.  I love green smoothies and my salads each night are legendary!  I do have no problem with the pound of greens per day.

A dear friend of mine and 30BAD'r and 811rv of course! and I discussed the necessity of following that rule.  I teach this as part of my mentoring to my students who are improving their health via the road to high carb/low fat.  My friend is very well educated in the health and raw food movement and I value her sage wisdom.  She doesn't feel it is a necessary part of a 811rv lifestyle.  Again, I do value her viewpoints.  I also love my pound of greens per day.

What is your take on this important part of a healthy low fat raw vegan diet? 

Views: 3863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so proud of you. You go girlfriend!

Thank you so much!!!

Is it okay to do wheat grass or sprouts?????  I am new to this!

I don't think so. I'm checking into this myself.

Thanks!

If you'd plunk down and happily munch through half a tray of wheatgrass, then sure, do it.  Most people find sprouts don't digest very well.  Some of the tender ones like alfalfa and clover might digest all right and, if they're that important to you, go for it.  They're not considered optimal, though.

Okay, that makes sense.  I actually don't like them that well, but have grown them and heard how healthy they were for you!!!  I was just wondering what the thought was on here.  Thanks!!!

i cant stomach all the greens if im loaded on fruit already so sometimes ill juice them/put them in a smoothie.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Hollyann replied to Sophia Goh's discussion HIIT OR BIKING? What is the best exercise?
12 minutes ago
Frugisaurus replied to Harmony Haven's discussion Whole Food Vegan Diet for Dog in the group Vegan Pets -Not just dogs and cats
12 minutes ago
Matt in Miami Beach commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
13 minutes ago
Matt in Miami Beach joined Marina's group
16 minutes ago
Profile IconMatt in Miami Beach, ChickPea, Sarah B and 11 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
16 minutes ago
Harmony Haven added a discussion to the group Vegan Pets -Not just dogs and cats
33 minutes ago
Taka replied to nannerjunkies's discussion Kayla sueing Harley and Freelee?
53 minutes ago
Sarah B replied to Vegan Keegan's discussion Dates in Seattle in the group Pacific Northwest-ers
1 hour ago
Sarah B joined Laurie E (Figgie)'s group
1 hour ago
Dougie From Scotland replied to els wageveld's discussion really doubting this lifestyle
1 hour ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to nannerjunkies's discussion Kayla sueing Harley and Freelee?
1 hour ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to nannerjunkies's discussion Kayla sueing Harley and Freelee?
1 hour ago
Sarah B replied to Sarah B's discussion Constipation...RT4 for 5 months now and never had an issue before this.
1 hour ago
Jes C. replied to Jes C.'s discussion IBS and Fructose Malabsorption
2 hours ago
Plant-Based replied to Plant-Based's discussion COWSPIRACY: THE STATISTICS
2 hours ago
Jes C. replied to Jes C.'s discussion IBS and Fructose Malabsorption
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service