30 Bananas a Day!

Can I please get a diet plan for like just a day from someone who is lfrv?
I'm new to the diet and I struggle with how much and how often to eat so getting a insight into someones diet would be a massive help.
Cheers guys

Views: 1708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I'm on day 2 and I can say eating a lot of bananas is hard, but will get easier as time goes on.  This is what I ate on my first day of the diet:

Breakfast: green smoothie (kale, green apple, lemon, cucumber), 2 lb. watermelon, 1.5 lb. papaya with lime

Lunch: 8 bananas, 4 dates, 5 strawberries, ½ apple (lunch took a while)

Dinner: Big salad with 1/3 avocado as well as cucumber, tomato, and yellow bell pepper, 3 dates

Calories: 2056
P.S You can always blend fruit if you don't want to eat it.  Sometimes that's easier to get as many calories in as you can.  FYI- juicing doesn't count.
Thanks. I have a few problems in sustaining the hcrv diet because I haven't got a high income and I'm still living with my parents, therefore despite sticking to the diet for around a month now it's not as much as what others seem to eat, I.e. 8 bananas.

Another point, recently I've been eating a lot more fruit (obviously) and my mum (don't laugh) keeps arguing that it's good for you but eating a lot isnt, as she has a personal trainer who tells her stuff like, it's spikes your insulin, too much natural sugars, too much potassium is bad. Are there really negatives to fruit?

Thanks.

I see.  Well bananas are going to be the cheapest way to go.  About the excessive fruit thing, if you read the book 80-10-10 that's what this diet/lifestyle is all about.  It really is relearning what we all have been taught regarding fats/proteins/carbs and it teaches us to think of fruits differently.  I am going with it and if I feel good and I am healthy then it is good for me.  My husband is doing the 30 day challenge with me.  We have felt great so far.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Laura Rey and Phillip Robinson are now friends
39 minutes ago
Cassandra and Fruit is Fuel are now friends
51 minutes ago
Taylor Johnason McCloskey posted a status
"http://youtu.be/5EzG7xM-YmQ?list=UUHuQbufcFHM7LsSMPYqvbPQ 'I'll never buy store bought dates again.' - Rain Florence"
1 hour ago
GardenGirl commented on Fruityn Phoenix's blog post Fellow Phoenix Fruit Bats! Great Sale at Summer Fruit Barn
2 hours ago
Christopher Houston commented on BananaJoe's group The Cyclists
2 hours ago
Daniel Whiteway posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Porcha joined Laurie E (Figgie)'s group
2 hours ago
Profile IconSciao Belo, Porcha, Azrae Hope and 9 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Jack McKenna commented on Jack McKenna's photo
3 hours ago
Jack McKenna replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
3 hours ago
Jack McKenna replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
3 hours ago
Azrae Hope posted a status
"Just registered & discovered an Australian Fruit Festival is FINALLY upon us! :D Week made!"
3 hours ago
Fruit is Fuel commented on Fruit is Fuel's photo
3 hours ago
Azrae Hope joined Olive Fruitvegan's group
3 hours ago
Azrae Hope joined Ted Carr AKA Ted Carb's group
3 hours ago
Azrae Hope joined Jay Don't Cook's group
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service