30 Bananas a Day!

Can I please get a diet plan for like just a day from someone who is lfrv?
I'm new to the diet and I struggle with how much and how often to eat so getting a insight into someones diet would be a massive help.
Cheers guys

Views: 1723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I'm on day 2 and I can say eating a lot of bananas is hard, but will get easier as time goes on.  This is what I ate on my first day of the diet:

Breakfast: green smoothie (kale, green apple, lemon, cucumber), 2 lb. watermelon, 1.5 lb. papaya with lime

Lunch: 8 bananas, 4 dates, 5 strawberries, ½ apple (lunch took a while)

Dinner: Big salad with 1/3 avocado as well as cucumber, tomato, and yellow bell pepper, 3 dates

Calories: 2056
P.S You can always blend fruit if you don't want to eat it.  Sometimes that's easier to get as many calories in as you can.  FYI- juicing doesn't count.
Thanks. I have a few problems in sustaining the hcrv diet because I haven't got a high income and I'm still living with my parents, therefore despite sticking to the diet for around a month now it's not as much as what others seem to eat, I.e. 8 bananas.

Another point, recently I've been eating a lot more fruit (obviously) and my mum (don't laugh) keeps arguing that it's good for you but eating a lot isnt, as she has a personal trainer who tells her stuff like, it's spikes your insulin, too much natural sugars, too much potassium is bad. Are there really negatives to fruit?

Thanks.

I see.  Well bananas are going to be the cheapest way to go.  About the excessive fruit thing, if you read the book 80-10-10 that's what this diet/lifestyle is all about.  It really is relearning what we all have been taught regarding fats/proteins/carbs and it teaches us to think of fruits differently.  I am going with it and if I feel good and I am healthy then it is good for me.  My husband is doing the 30 day challenge with me.  We have felt great so far.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service