30 Bananas a Day!

looks like this dastardly duo are now trying to cash in on the 2012 end of the world hype.

while at my favorite raw vegan restaurant, au lac in fountain valley california, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a flyer for this event at their upcoming longevity conference. for $147, they will supposedly teach people how to "survive during a time of crisis". what had me laughing the most was the "superfood preparation kit" that they'd teach you to make. and i wonder who's going to be selling people their superfoods?

my hunch is these self proclaimed "world-renowned rewilding experts" couldn't survive in the wild any better than regular city people can since neither of them, to my knowledge, have any meaningful background or training in outdoor survival. i'm sure vitalis thinks he's some sort of survivalist when he shoots his animals, but that just makes him a jerk who shoots defenseless animals and wolfe a hypocrite for aligning himself with such a non vegan.

see the whole horrid mess for yourself: http://www.thelongevitynowconference.com/register/masters-workshop-...

Tags: 2012, superfoods, vitalis, wolfe

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This just cracks me up!

I used to like these two but now I just can't take them seriously. I'm so grateful DR opened my eyes to this BS.

I just checked out their online store as well. I thought Chuchuhuasi was a word that DR made up but they actually sell it at $52.00 lol!! I like the organic dried banana flakes aswell (why not just eat a banana)?? Hahaha what a joke! :-)

Its a shame that people are still wasting their money on this though.

I'm surprised there was no Daniel Vitalis section on advanced tribal magic and alchemy techniques to pick up chicks in a post-apocolyptic world.  LOL.

Haha!!

it's sad how much awe and respect so many raw vegans give these two guys. vitalis is not even close to vegan so i'm baffled as to why vegans listen to anything he, or any other animal hunting meat eater, has to say.

and why do people take nutritional advice from them? neither look particularly healthy or fit. they just look like chubby hucksters.

this guy is even hijacking our raw vegan group .

$147!! Wow and a "superfood preparation kit" What a rip-off.

I can beat that. I will charge only $50 to tell people to stock up on beans and rice. Beans and rice are still super cheap.

All you need is a pot or two and some fire. I won't give to many more details now or I will give away all of my secrets.

PM me to reserve a spot in Mr. Finkersnicle's "End of the World" Survival Symposium. It will be held at Disney World's-Mr. Toads Wild Ride and Mr. Willy Wonka will be a special guest speaker. Sign up now to ensure yourself a place in this ground breaking Survuval Symposium.

I absolutely need to learn more about this whole mysterious rice/pot/fire-thing. Will I also survive a zombie-outbreak on that program?

But with Willy Wonka speaking, I'm in anyway, since I've been buying his dietary supplements for years.

147$ for an infomercial? 

I mean at least DW and DV could have given the audience the chance to come for free and just buy products off the back table after 2hours of NLP sales tactics right?

Pick pocketing them 147$ before they get into the live infomercial is a bit rich I think. 

cheeky.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Lia commented on Michael Roland Mousouris's group greek members
13 minutes ago
Lia joined Michael Roland Mousouris's group
22 minutes ago
Profile IconLia, Sciao Belo, Porcha and 10 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
30 minutes ago
Bite Size Vegan commented on Bite Size Vegan's video
34 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Pooja Gajjar's discussion Help with resistance from family :(
54 minutes ago
Olivia Therese Downie is now friends with Amon, BellaNik and Edward
1 hour ago
Olivia Therese Downie posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Laura Rey and Phillip Robinson are now friends
3 hours ago
Cassandra and Fruit is Fuel are now friends
3 hours ago
Taylor Johnason McCloskey posted a status
"http://youtu.be/5EzG7xM-YmQ?list=UUHuQbufcFHM7LsSMPYqvbPQ 'I'll never buy store bought dates again.' - Rain Florence"
4 hours ago
GardenGirl commented on Fruityn Phoenix's blog post Fellow Phoenix Fruit Bats! Great Sale at Summer Fruit Barn
4 hours ago
Christopher Houston commented on BananaJoe's group The Cyclists
4 hours ago
Daniel Whiteway posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Porcha joined Laurie E (Figgie)'s group
4 hours ago
Jack McKenna commented on Jack McKenna's photo
5 hours ago
Jack McKenna replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service