30 Bananas a Day!

David Wolfe uses Federal US courts to try and shut down Durianrider! Share the word!

Lots of people said 'No way David Wolfe would try and sue you man! Your having us on! David Wolfe is a non judgemental spiritual guru that is above any criticisms. He would accept your actions as a freedom of speech..' LMAO.

Well David Wolfe shows his true colours in this letter I got today from his LA lawyers. Dress like a guru and sue like monsanto. All David Wolfe will get from me is a training programme, pair of old joggers and a few boxes of bananas to help melt that superfood gut of his. I dont hate DW even though he is repeatedly trying to sue my ass and bankrupt me. I don't take it personally. Im merely sharing my comments and criticisms and will continue to do so as an individuals right to freedom of speech.

Feel free to share it around the net and express your right to freedom of speech. Be careful though! David Wolfe might get his legal henchmen on to you too! ;)

CeaseandDesist.Johnstone.pdf

Tags: david wolfe suing durianrider, david wolfe takes action against durianrider

Views: 15886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's sad that david wolfe can't be a man and accept someone criticizing him about his weight. responding with a lawsuit? i have lost all respect for him and will be sure to always stay clear of products and services he's associated with.

being a human being he would transcend and join us because the struggle is common and disavow his tactics

I love his man tits.

i love his new funny dyed hair cut and burned out ioaska eyes and how every next powder package he touches is the best ever..

If not for Harley's video, "Why is David Wolfe Fat?" I never would have found 30BaD.  So please stay strong, Harley.

hahaha

"f*** david wolfe, he needs to man up and quit being a FAT pussy face s*** hockin' bitch!"

just a quote i read somewhere... ;)

Quite the badass lol

So, whatcha gonna do ?

Very Funny!!!!!

who would have thought that a clown could be funny

David Wolfe - Is that even his real name? Surely there is no legal case if it is not.
Does he even EAT cacao?
I wonder if he takes the chocolate highway...

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service