30 Bananas a Day!

What happened to cronometer? It used to tell me the % of carbs/fats/proteins. It no longer does that ... when I hoover over the "Calorie Breakdown" now it just says "Calorie Breakdown" instead of my percentages. Is it working for y'all? I used Firefox Browser.

Thanks !

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm using chromium browser in linux and have just tested it. Works fine for me.

Thanks.... I think it's just Firefox then.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile Icongrowthbachi, garyy cristan and dontgiveup joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
garyy cristan posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Peter replied to Lance's discussion Can I eat high carb and moderate fat at the same time?
5 hours ago
Emily and Isao Ikegami are now friends
10 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 to 102.5 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2gvaOGd"
14 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"A Message of Restoration from Agartha #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2gXKz8v"
19 hours ago
Organically Kristi posted videos
21 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Dr. David Perlmutter - Worst Of The Food Industry - Grain Brain Debunked

Like & SHARE! Go Vegan. Grain Brain Debunked. Medical Scam artist and snake oil salesman Dr. David Perlmutter featured on the INFAMOUS Worst Of The Food Industry series.
21 hours ago
Matthias replied to Lance's discussion Can I eat high carb and moderate fat at the same time?
22 hours ago
Lance left a comment for Green Leaf
yesterday
Lance and Green Leaf are now friends
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez replied to Mohammed Ansari's discussion Dates only?
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez replied to Cool Electric's discussion What is more satisfying starches or fruits?
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez replied to Luis Ramirez III's discussion Where's the clean/lean cuisine in San Diego? in the group San Diego 811
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez replied to Fruit Babe's discussion Extreme exhaustion 24/7.. please help!!
yesterday
Profile IconMatthew Gay, Milu Golia and Sejon Ding joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service