30 Bananas a Day!

"create calorie deficit" / "eat over 3k a day" contradictory.

Dr Doug's book says that IF you want to lose weight (fat) you should create a calorie deficit. Freelee reccomends eating over 3,000kcals a day. 

If I eat over 3k a day, I am NOT creating a calorie deficit. I am eating more than my body burns.

Then, after reading several discussions and contradictory facts, what IS, for heaven's sake, the correct way to lose body fat constantly and progressively? Oh, and effectively.

I want facts. I want evidence. I want real information. I want to know WHAT to do. I'm confused. Help :/

Views: 6862

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How do you know you aren't creating a calorie deficit eating 3k calories a day? If you can eat more, chances are your body still needs more to properly fuel itself.
I am an architecture student, I spend most of my life seating down working my ass off in the computer :/
I only have time to exercise ocasionally, and if I eat over 2k calories a day (of fruit) I feel very full and it's hard for me to get up and work out that way.

That's how I know my body doesn't need that much to fuel itself.
according to nutridiary, my body burns around 1520 cals a day.
If you think, you burn carbs. Your brain runs on carbs, so if you are thinking the entire day, you might go through as much carbs as someone who exercises.
I doubt there is an accurate way to measure just with how random thinking is.

Depends if you have your eyes open or not. Depends if its a stressful situation.

When Freelee & I are in a plane and its about to land, Freelee is burning WAY more cals than me as her stress response is in high gear lol!

according the dr amen of the amen clinic, we burn half of the calories we consume with our brains.
haha @ Sarah Naid.

Your stuck in limited thinking!

Key points.

* 100% of people fitter than you are eating over 2000cals a day. So how can they get up an boogie to build the fitness you desire if eating 2001 cals a day makes one too 'heavy'?

* IMHO cals are not cals! Doug & I disagree on this one. I say that someone eating 3000cals from 811 is going to look, feel, think and perform WAY different than if they were eating 3000cals from junk. 

*Nutridiary is handy but it aint ABSOLUTE! It doesnt take into account the glycogen burnt from having a debate with a mate. It doesnt take into account bedroom action. It doesnt take into account stress from meeting social, peer, self, family pressures etc.

*Last point. Youve done calorie restriction and it doesnt work. Time to eat more to live more and stop acting like a bore. ;)

Ive dated a few calorie restricters in my time. They looked good but were so BORING. Id rather have a chick that was HOT and HIGH ENERGY from eating enough cals.

i hope people listen to the lean people succeeding on this lifestyle! Why wouldn't you?? Eat up! Don't be scared.
I was wondering the same thing. I didn't visit this website for a while and I realized that everybody went from lfrv to hcrv. What if I am stuffing my body with more Kcal than it burns?
lfrv and hcrv are essentially the same thing, but if you tell someone including yourself you eat a low fat diet people assume you are living a lifestyle of deprivation...i prefer to say hich carb raw vegan because it says i live in abundance and it's !@#$%^& awesome!
OOOHHH! Awesome :D I thought they were the same but I always used LFRV, but from what you said HCRV definitely will sound way better. Thanks for the explanation :).

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service