30 Bananas a Day!

Makes me angry to see this:

How to Get Fat in 12 Steps (Infographic)

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4138/How-to-Get-Fat-in-12-Steps-Info...

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately this website gets a lot of views

Yes I agree. It makes me so angry that I want to get a rifle and start shooting people. No, I am not serious! I am trying to make a point. It is fine to disagree with something and do your best to change it. But getting angry is a problem for you. There are millions of things to be angry about. If you are angry, then you cannot be happy. If you are happy, you cannot be angry. Anger and love do not go together. Happiness and love go together. What goes with anger?

I am not a master Jedi like Yoda. Yoda says “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” These people are not doing this to make you angry and frustrated. They are just confused. People are trying their best, but many have a lot to learn-- some more than others. But that is why people are alive-- to learn. You will find this hard to believe, but once I used to defecate in my diapers. But no need to get angry about it.  I learned to use the toilet.

Angry is exaggerated but I am not happy when I read Carbs are bad for you, because it might be misleading people who want a better health going into the opposite direction of HCRV.

Hey Felicia. I've been reading some of your posts, and I'm amazed by your love of research. I know we all do it but going to the source study to make a response just shows how passionate you are :) Cheers.

i think this is a cool infographic.  it flows well, and is easy to read, and the colors are interesting.  food colors are used, but they are mellow and subdued.  i think it's well designed.  not the best, but better and more interesting to read then a bunch that i have seen with good information.  maybe some designer on here should make an infographic about 811.  : )

i think that you could sell anything with good enough design.  i'm a sucker for good packaging art.

The reason carbs sometimes make poeple fat is because poeple are eating unhealthy carbs (cooked starches, refined sugar) and mixing it with a lot of fat. If a person goes on a 100% fat diet, then essentially they are starving themselves because the body will make them eat less by lowering their appetite, since fat is clogging up the body and slowing done the functioning of the body.

Think about it, anyone who advocates a high fat diet almost always believes in calorie restriction. I damaged myself in the past due to a lack of appetite because of the high fat diet raw food diets I was on. You have to be careful to not develop an eating disorder when going on a high fat diet IMO.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service