30 Bananas a Day!

Can you have fluid retention and be dehydrated at the same time???

My cooked boyfriend quite often looks quite puffy in the face (due to his high salt consumption - the guy puts tabasco sauce on everything!!!) but he definitely doesn't drink enough water and often has very yellow pee - our house has a 'if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down' rule - that's how I know his pee colour :)
Anyway it's got me thinking - can you be both dehydrated yet retain fluid at the same time???  

Views: 1133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank-you, that totally makes sense. I was momentarily baffled by how you could be both. You've explained it perfectly. Unfortunately he is not too interested in changing his eating habits right now. I'm grateful he's even changed to vegetarian eating :)

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Essi commented on RawVeganChristian's status
7 minutes ago
Jessica Rabbit replied to Jessica Rabbit's discussion I don't understand why im gaining weight...
52 minutes ago
Chuck Bluestein posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Danialle's discussion I don't feel well on raw - What am I doing wrong?
1 hour ago
Persimmon Eater replied to Jessica Rabbit's discussion I don't understand why im gaining weight...
1 hour ago
dainis w michel replied to dainis w michel's discussion Can You Help Me Buy An Ethical Belt?
2 hours ago
dainis w michel replied to dainis w michel's discussion Can You Help Me Buy An Ethical Belt?
2 hours ago
Ana Banana's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Christo replied to Jessica Rabbit's discussion I don't understand why im gaining weight...
2 hours ago
Profile IconAmber Adler, lilimaria and Angelo Torelli joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
RawVeganChristian posted a status
"What are some good raw late night snacks?"
3 hours ago
Jessica Rabbit replied to Jessica Rabbit's discussion I don't understand why im gaining weight...
4 hours ago
Nata B replied to Danialle's discussion I don't feel well on raw - What am I doing wrong?
4 hours ago
pradtf commented on Bite Size Vegan's video
4 hours ago
pradtf replied to nannerjunkies's discussion Vegans do it better
5 hours ago
MichelleAnne replied to Nutrition by Victoria's discussion Why I initially gained 60 lbs on the High Carb Vegan Diet
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service