30 Bananas a Day!

Can you have fluid retention and be dehydrated at the same time???

My cooked boyfriend quite often looks quite puffy in the face (due to his high salt consumption - the guy puts tabasco sauce on everything!!!) but he definitely doesn't drink enough water and often has very yellow pee - our house has a 'if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down' rule - that's how I know his pee colour :)
Anyway it's got me thinking - can you be both dehydrated yet retain fluid at the same time???  

Views: 1270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank-you, that totally makes sense. I was momentarily baffled by how you could be both. You've explained it perfectly. Unfortunately he is not too interested in changing his eating habits right now. I'm grateful he's even changed to vegetarian eating :)

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Profile IconWhitney, Co Babylip, Chloe Carlson and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Emily posted a video

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY #1 | VEGAN HCLF RAW TILL 4

I hope you all enjoyed this what I eat in a day (please like and SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this...) I've left a link below to Freelee's channel where you can find out more about the raw till 4 lifestyle which I have recently uptaken. Also I've…
1 hour ago
Wippe posted videos
1 hour ago
JasonPineapple posted a video
1 hour ago
Gary High-Fruit posted a video

Diet tricks to Lose 10 pounds by the 4th of July

Lose all KINDS of weight, not just fat. the Facts of body composition. * Burning fat * Water retention: high-water-food (fruit, vegetables) #Thinspiration
1 hour ago
cliff heidelberg posted videos
1 hour ago
Chris Odyssey commented on Chris Odyssey's photo
2 hours ago
Chris Odyssey posted a photo
2 hours ago
RossD replied to Jessica's discussion Chronic illness (lyme disease?) help!! any advice?
3 hours ago
Koby Alexander Byerly replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Things leftover from your past lifestyle?
5 hours ago
Koby Alexander Byerly replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Things leftover from your past lifestyle?
5 hours ago
ednshell replied to Jessica's discussion Chronic illness (lyme disease?) help!! any advice?
5 hours ago
ednshell replied to Jessica's discussion Chronic illness (lyme disease?) help!! any advice?
5 hours ago
Haven Raye replied to Jessica's discussion Chronic illness (lyme disease?) help!! any advice?
11 hours ago
Haven Raye commented on Lee Price's video
12 hours ago
Haven Raye replied to Fruit Babe's discussion Sinusitis and expensive surgery! Help!!
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service