30 Bananas a Day!

Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?

I just got x rayed at a chiro because I'm fascinated with whats going on inside my body.  He reported that I have calcium deposits on my lower ribs which is dangerous to see because we don't want that happening in my organs.  I also get little calcium deposits around my eyes occasionally like right now I have some. They look like little whiteheads but the head is hard and a very difficult to pop out so I usually leave them alone. I wonder what this is from? He says I need to have more vitamin k2 in my diet because the calcium isn't distributing properly into my bones or something. So I started a sup for that and am eating more kale. But im really concerned about this and want to know whats really going on and why.  Chiropractors definitely don't have it all figured out.  

Also could distilled water help with this? 

I take supplements currently, as i'm just vegan, rawtill4 75% of time. I take half a dose of the Rainbow Light prenatels, Vitamin code raw iron, Superior Source micro lingual b12, and Superior Source micro lingual K2... 

Thank you!

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It sounds like you are doing all the recommended things, don't forget the positive thoughts, too! I'd say give it some time then see where you are with it, and check progress made.

Thanks Rawtime, I'm definitely going to stay positive... don't want to make it stress me out too much!

Thanks for posting this! I have one by my eye and had no idea what it was until I read this article. This is unrelated to being ready till 4.

No problem! Yeah, aren't they weird?  I was thinking today, that maybe I get them also when I'm low in vitamin D from the sun, which also helps body absorb and assimilate calcium. Like the last few years I have not gotten yearly as much sun as I used to. Just haven't been outdoors as much. Its winter where I live. Sun was out today pouring through my window onto my floor so I laid in it for a good 45 mins. I plan on getting X-rays again in like 6 months see whats going on, if any improvement.  The ones around my eyes usually just work their way out, I don't know what would happen with the stuff on my ribs.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Manual Pedal posted a video

Chinese Carbon Frame Cracked FM296 Hong Fu Bikes

My Chinese carbon frame cracked. The FM296 by Hong Fu Bikes is no longer rideable. This video displays where the crack is located which is on the chainstay. ...
4 hours ago
Stephane posted an event
Thumbnail

2018 Raw Fruit Festival at Jubrique, Malaga, Spain

September 2, 2018 at 2pm to September 8, 2018 at 2pm
4 hours ago
Profile IconDonald S. Brazelton, Rob, JLynn and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
4 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
5 hours ago
Plant Based Senior replied to Teresa Rodriguez's discussion Has anyone been doing this eating plan for 5 years or longer?
Wednesday
flori-wan posted a blog post
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson Diet - Carnivore Diet vs Vegan

Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson Diet - Jordan Peterson Joe Rogan Diet, Carnivore Diet vs Vegan, Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson Diet 2018 Jordan Peterson Diet, Jordan Pe...
Jul 17
Profile IconCoconut Boy Shane and Aeve joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 16
Mystic posted a status
"Day one in progress"
Jul 15
Profile IconLauren Herrman and Annabel Duru joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 15
Ben Trovato posted videos
Jul 15
Mystic posted a blog post
Jul 14
Cody Stephenson left a comment for Mystic
Jul 14
Mystic posted a status
"Hi about to start a raw challenge"
Jul 14
Rejean Durette is now friends with Diane L and Sugalena
Jul 14