30 Bananas a Day!

I have about 30 minutes to make this decision as my flight was delayed and I have to go to work. I have some brown rice or about 6 semi-ripe bananas. They are yellow (no spots) and a touch of green on top. Thanks! 

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rice. easier to digest than unripe bananas. in my experience.

Do the experiment. Let us know what you preferred.

Id go a few quarts of Naked Mango Tango at the airport. I remember spending 50$ on that in Chicago airport once lol! Tasty stuff. 

in my experience- definitely definitely rice.  cook it well so it's really soft, that helps, too.

or yard weeds

rice if you have too , but next time plan ahead with some frozen banana!!! 

I'd go with the bananas, personally. Rice is a disaster in my stomach-- potatoes or squash would go down much better. At the airport, I have to agree with Durianrider on the Naked products (hehe...). Those bottles are fruity and tasty, although expensive if you want a meal out of it.

I would not eat either of them. Both the rice and the green nanners gross me out. Have some water. Relax. You can go a long time without eating anything. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Deerav Moolani left a comment for tbyogini
8 hours ago
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a blog post
18 hours ago
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

This Guy Says Kale is Dangerous... #Wrecked

Christopher Walker Vegetables Debunked - Worst Of The Food Industry - Christopher Walker Testosterone. The Vegetable Myth. #WorstOfTheFoodIndustry Christophe...
Saturday
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New #WorstOfTheFoodIndustry"
Saturday
Saturday
Jacob Hafer's photo was featured
Saturday
Profile IconDonald S. Brazelton, liron amor, Lavesh and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
HINA replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Friday
Friday
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Thursday
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a discussion
Apr 17
ednshell replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Apr 17
QueenKong is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Apr 16

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service