30 Bananas a Day!

I am so ready to move again and trying to decide location. I'm almost 100% sure I want to go back to Austin, TX. I LOVED it there. I'm from KY and have moved the past 3 years (to Chicago, then Austin) and now I am back here in Louisville again :( ready to go. I want to go somewhere with better climate, more fruit selection, and overall better quality of life. Any ideas? Where are the cool places to live with decent cost of living?

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fruit is pretty damn good here in Austin.  I finally got some altulfo mangos last week, nom nom nom!!  Cost of living has gone up in the past few years, but still pretty damn cheap.

yeah it is by far my favorite place I've ever been too. I lived there for a year and moved last May to come back here. Big mistake, I miss it so much. Almost certain that's where I will end up again.

For me the best place is south Florida because it's the only tropical zone in the mainland US.

Moving there in a few months!:)

We made an exodus from Louisville,Ky and came back to New Jersey this past August. The availability of fruit here is so much better than in Louisville. We can order from our local health food store more than just once a week as well. We went to Rainbow Blossum while we were there and could only place orders weekly. Kind of put a damper on things. It is also nice to be back by the ocean. We had thought of Florida or Hawaii. Hawaii is very expensive and Florida is more affordable. We have children and that was a big deciding factor in coming back to NJ. Schools here are better.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Z3F Side replied to Mar's discussion FAMILY ISSUES! EATING DISORDER?!? PLEASE ADVICE!
4 minutes ago
Profile IconAmber Jade, Skye "Sora" Gabriel, Caroline Benish and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
11 minutes ago
Kara Lynn and Windlord are now friends
28 minutes ago
Mar replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion What times of the day & night do you eat ?
36 minutes ago
Mar replied to Eli's discussion What do you like about exercise?
39 minutes ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
41 minutes ago
Shannon Davis joined Nikola's group
42 minutes ago
Profile IconShannon Davis and Astrid Zavala joined TheBananaGirl's group
52 minutes ago
Mar posted discussions
53 minutes ago
Mar replied to Mandy's discussion ED Recovery??
58 minutes ago
Mar replied to Cece Correll's discussion That weight gain though...
1 hour ago
Sarah Gwinn replied to Cece Correll's discussion Calories on Lazy Days
1 hour ago
Steve811 commented on Sunshine's photo
1 hour ago
Profile IconShannon Davis and Grace-Marie Chesky joined Biancs's group
1 hour ago
Marini Pickering commented on Sunshine's photo
1 hour ago
Pete Obregón commented on Sunshine's blog post UK 811 talk news
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by