30 Bananas a Day!

I know fasting isn't necessarily promoted on here... but Im just curious if one was to do it where would the best place be to go?  note* I do NOT want to do this to lose weight, im skinny fat and if anything want to be heavier, mostly am concerned about my past history of drug use (want to get it out) and my spinal/ribcage issues. I've heard scoliosis can be vastly improved with fasting Im sure it could help my issues.  Also I have just learned I have calcium deposits on my ribs.  I will start another thread for that.

Thank you

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only place Dr. Fuhrman recommends is True North in Santa Rosa, CA.

Who is Dr. Fuhrman? 

He has been the primary physician for thousands of vegans and raw vegans for over 30 years. He has many excellent books including this one on water fasting.

It says he promotes calorie restriction?  What about Dr. Graham? 

I have read about many water fasting experiences and would only recommend True North.  I like Dr. Fuhrman's book on water fasting and his advice given on his site in the member forum.  He generally recommends water fasting for short periods several times a year and even for serious conditions not more than 3 weeks.

Here is one testimonial from a water faster who went to Doug's retreat:

nice interview on the True North center:

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

daisy martha bond is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
23 hours ago
Eddy Hsieh joined TheBananaGirl's group
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Ciar Nafets replied to Steph1734's discussion New to the diet and need help! Candida anxiety, low bood sugar
Profile IconMike Weir and Cat Leggett joined Anna's group
Cat Leggett joined TheBananaGirl's group
Cat Leggett joined David's group
Danny replied to KarmaPolice's discussion Want to get into the biking life
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Tropical Fruit Nursery March 2018

Check out how some of the plants are looking! Most things are still growing real well :) Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/healthylivinalex/ ...
Profile IconMike Weir, Joyce and Samantha Todd joined 30 Bananas a Day!
KarmaPolice posted a discussion
Steph1734 left a comment for Barbie ann Matthews
Barbie ann Matthews joined David's group
Barbie ann Matthews left a comment for Steph1734
Cat Leggett is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Dave Goodman added a discussion to the group Weightlifting and Bodyshaping
Mar 16

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service