Are you kidding?
I had mercury poisoning and here is what it did to me :
- my hair went very dry and breaking, the color was weird and they had a very flat texture
- the mercury started to impair my brain functions, I had memory loss even if I was less than 35 years old, I struggled to comply with my work obligations, I lost interest in my work and my life
- my lungs and heart were not doing good, even getting up the stairs could make me puff whether or not I was spending time at the gym
- my immune system went down, if a kid in my class was having a flu the next day I was sick, my wounds wouldn't heal easily, my energy level was always low. I kept getting sick then getting sick then getting sick, I was very often at the GP and whatever the treatment I got I would get sick again as soon as a virus or a bacteria was around.
- my mood declined, being sick all the time, the state of my body started taking its toll on me and I felt depressed
- my weight ballooned and was not regulated, I would starve and still put on weight and within a couple of days I could put on or lose a couple of kilos
- my fertility stopped
- my period increased in pain, volume and length...
I had a vitamin C and supplements treatment for 2 years.
After those two years, my nails stopped breaking, they started to grow at a healthy rythm again, my hair became better, no longer dry like the desert, I started laughing more, I exercised more and my resting HR went down from more than 80 BPm to 60 BPM.
My weight is still high but it is a lot less fluctuating.
Get those things out, you are not designed to have so much in your body !!! It is slow death if you keep them in !!!
i a suspicious after reading this
what is the deal with these "chelation therapy" people. everything i read says controversy.
Get chelated. Lots of heart doctors do it but don't recommend it to their patients because they wouldn't get paid then. That's why all of this controversy BS is published by the MSM and the Medical Establishment. My dad got tested for heavy metals then chelated to get a bunch of heavy metals out of his system and I can tell it made a huge difference. The tests he did before and after also show huge improvements as well. He has a glow now, almost like a permanent tan. That's just one thing I noticed, and not everything that your mom has to look forward to. He did several treatments and in between tests he cooked with aluminum pie pans and his aluminum levels went back up so he had to get a few more treatments. If your mom does cook make sure it is stainless or cast-iron. Get the intravenous chelation. I wouldn't do oral, go straight for the veins and get that **** out. Also check her mouth for amalgam fillings for the mercury. Best of luck!
Inject that **** into your veins! ...freaking junkies.
yea i know a guy who just died and it is suspect in the death.
Excuse me. But why did you even bother starting a thread about something which you claim is the suspect of death of someone you claim to know personally. Btw all those quack people are quacks themselves trying to claim moral high ground, as if they are god and get to decide who and what is quack and what is not. What do you think dr. Saul thinks ofI your diet buddy? QUACK! How about the gerson therapy? QUACK! Check out the movie dying to have known. And Almasy Im not recommending that everyone here on 30bad get chelation therapy the same way everyone recommends b12 injections, just if you are so concerned about your heavy metal poisoning that you are having your son post questions on the health forum he frequents about chelation therapy which supposedly killed one of her son's friends then yes, get chelation... or kick back and relax reading dr. Saul while your mind goes to **** from heavy metal poisoning.
Sunshine you said that EVERYTHING you read says it is a controversy and only post a biased site, twice. Where is everything else? I know several people who have done it and didn't die in fact got healthier. Maybe your friend was getting chelated under the bridge rather by someone who knew what they were doing? Enjoy reading your quack watch, I'm sure that guy is down with eating nothing but fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds...... NOT!
Live a good lifestyle. Im dubious of quick fix schemes.