30 Bananas a Day!

`Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

2 years ago I was told by a doctor that I had anorexia nervosa. I was 90 pounds, my heart rate was 39 bpm, my blood pressure 90/60, I had yellow skin, my hair was thinning, and I passed out ALL THE TIME:

I was sick & weak, and relatively unfit. 

I was a vegan, but 

I wasn't healthy. 

I started HCRV last May (2012) and rapidly gained weight, but now--after nearly a year on 811--I am where I want to be and super happy:

I'm fitter than ever (exercising WAY less than I was during that "during" photo) and happier than ever. 

Views: 13835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely focus on the positives :)
Hey Danii! I am 5'4 and 1/2.

A big different I see, you smile now with your mouth open, so more self confidence.

Woohoo! Look at your smile now! Go girl!

Life's better when you smile at it :)

Thanks Healthy Me! :)

YUou are smoke in hot and look so happy. Keep it up.

Haha, thanks Mickster! :)

This seriously brought tears to my eyes. You're an inspiration to me!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful recovery. You're glowing and you look beautiful

Hi Lori! I just saw your blog post about the bulimia recovery. YOU LOOK SO GOOD. :)
You, too, are glowing! :)

I always love reading wonderful stories such as yours Alexandra. You will inspire so many people. All the very best to you!

Thank you Paul! You and your wife have inspired me soo much :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
1 hour ago
jim whit replied to KorKat's discussion Any recovering addict/alcoholics living this lifestyle?
11 hours ago
zack left a comment for Emily Fairbank
yesterday
zack and Emily Fairbank are now friends
yesterday
John Perez commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"London's Property Crash Has Begun #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2BDnGF0"
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

The Carnivore Diet #MeatHeals Compilation

Meat-tard Twitter compilation juxtaposed by Greger and McDougall and James Cameron. Carnivore Diet 2018. Carnivore Diet Results. #MeatHeals Carnivore Diet For Humans. Carnivore Diet Joe Rogan. Carnivore Diet Weight Loss. Carn...
Monday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Dominican Avocado’s are Amazing!

Have you tried Dominican avocado’s? If not you’re really missing out! Dominican avocados are amazing, if you see avocados from DR, I highly recommend giving ...
Monday
ednshell left a comment for Catherine Lamontagne
Monday
Catherine Lamontagne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Frugisaurus replied to KorKat's discussion Any recovering addict/alcoholics living this lifestyle?
Monday
Profile IconKelly and John Perez joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Produce Haul

Today I show what I got at the flea market in Pinellas Park, Florida. Lots of amazing fruit, including my favorite fruit, mamey sapote! What fresh food are y...
Friday
ednshell replied to Ramakrishna Surathu's discussion You are God - Ramakrishna Surathu
Friday
Profile Iconcherivedette bills, billeo410, Jack Holbrook and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
OrganicMark joined Cassie K's group
Feb 16

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service