30 Bananas a Day!

`Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

2 years ago I was told by a doctor that I had anorexia nervosa. I was 90 pounds, my heart rate was 39 bpm, my blood pressure 90/60, I had yellow skin, my hair was thinning, and I passed out ALL THE TIME:

I was sick & weak, and relatively unfit. 

I was a vegan, but 

I wasn't healthy. 

I started HCRV last May (2012) and rapidly gained weight, but now--after nearly a year on 811--I am where I want to be and super happy:

I'm fitter than ever (exercising WAY less than I was during that "during" photo) and happier than ever. 

Views: 13814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!! Congrats!!! Beautiful inside and out!!!

You are a huge inspiration!!!

You look so much happier! I'm so happy for you!!

Nice going Alexandra!

You look so happy and healthy!!

Great Job!!!

You are so beautiful! Congrats on your progress and success with this lifestyle! I also am in recovery/I am recovered from restrictive eating and bulimia, and It has helped me so much to be a part of a community that encourages eating as much as our bodies need for health.

People like you are an inspiration :)

I've had anorexia nervosa and I'm trying my best to switch over to this lifestyle..your an inspiration and I'm so glad your doing so well <3

Good Job, I can relate I was anorexic in high school but I got really fat afterwards and yoyo dieted for years.

You are so incredibly beautiful! I am in recovery from an eating disorder as well- I just discovered the HCLF vegan diet and am truly loving it. You are an inspiration, thank you(:

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell commented on AndreasOlivier's group Vipassana: The Science of Mind and Matter
3 hours ago
Alexa's photo was featured
9 hours ago
Profile Iconshashank, Billy Joel, Fruitbat and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
9 hours ago
Roy posted a discussion
16 hours ago
Namagiri Sridhar posted a discussion
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Rip Esselstyn on The Game Changers Documentary Film 2018

The Game Changers Documentary. The Game Changers Vegan film. Game Changers James Cameron. GameChangers film featuring Rip Esselstyn. Engine 2 Plant Strong. T...
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Hotels Offering Meatless Meals

Hotels are going meatless! Interstate Hotels & Resorts, who represent 540 properties in 12 countries, have 27 new vegan and vegetarian menu options! More on ...
yesterday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
Jennifer Liepin replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Fruit: Sustainable Food

People question fruits sustainability, along with the environmental implications of a vegan world. Today I answer that concern! Fruit and plants are much mor...
Sunday
Profile IconMark Cosgrove and Regina joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Jesse Ghostley joined Bite Size Vegan's group
Saturday
Matt Banyas left a comment for Christa
Thursday
Rawtime replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Jan 11

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service