30 Bananas a Day!

`Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

2 years ago I was told by a doctor that I had anorexia nervosa. I was 90 pounds, my heart rate was 39 bpm, my blood pressure 90/60, I had yellow skin, my hair was thinning, and I passed out ALL THE TIME:

I was sick & weak, and relatively unfit. 

I was a vegan, but 

I wasn't healthy. 

I started HCRV last May (2012) and rapidly gained weight, but now--after nearly a year on 811--I am where I want to be and super happy:

I'm fitter than ever (exercising WAY less than I was during that "during" photo) and happier than ever. 

Views: 13878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!! Congrats!!! Beautiful inside and out!!!

You are a huge inspiration!!!

Nice going Alexandra!

You look so happy and healthy!!

Great Job!!!

You are so beautiful! Congrats on your progress and success with this lifestyle! I also am in recovery/I am recovered from restrictive eating and bulimia, and It has helped me so much to be a part of a community that encourages eating as much as our bodies need for health.

People like you are an inspiration :)

I've had anorexia nervosa and I'm trying my best to switch over to this lifestyle..your an inspiration and I'm so glad your doing so well <3

Good Job, I can relate I was anorexic in high school but I got really fat afterwards and yoyo dieted for years.

You are so incredibly beautiful! I am in recovery from an eating disorder as well- I just discovered the HCLF vegan diet and am truly loving it. You are an inspiration, thank you(:

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service