30 Bananas a Day!

What is happening? Bananas just dont taste sweet to me, but they are so easy to buy and accessible living in Canada, I can sweeten them with coconut sugar but even then its just the coconut sugar really making them sweet. Is there any way to make them sweeter, and yes I am eating them very ripe! (sometimes they look black lol)

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have this issue and I know your pain. sometimes its just the nature of the beast. I tried to figure out if it was the origin of the bananas or something but I cant put my finger on it. I do tend to have better luck with ones from columbia it seems vs otehr areas but that is not always true. 

Here is the other kicker. My mood and performance also tends to rise and fall based  on the ripeness and sweet ness of the bananas i got goign at any given time. 

and yeah sweetening with coconut sugar is ok and all but then the question of well how much sugar etc... Lately i've been hucking 5 or 6 dates into a banana smoothie to help sweeten the deal just to be sure i got enough sugar going.

Yes, dates are great, even making a date sauce to add to bananas, 

ya totally, like after eating bananas something, I get a craving for sweet fruits like dates and such. 

so odd!

That's how I find it in Norway when I'm there...Making a smoothie makes them tastier for me..

Ill try smoothies, alongside some other fruits and maybe it'll add some sweetness, thank you!

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Bette E. Murphy replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
7 hours ago
Rachel Rosen is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Sunday
Theastrobuddhist posted a status
"Getting ready for my morning run then a 15banana smoothie"
Sunday
Matiss Vijups posted discussions
Sunday
fruity78 commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Sunday
Plant Based Senior's photo was featured
Friday
Profile IconTheastrobuddhist, Megan Marie, skyler choudhary and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Futures And The Need For Control #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2BSsFPE"
Thursday
Peter posted a status
"been busy,just finished picking 2 tonne approx. of yummy stonefruit ,I had to feed a lot to the geese there was so much,will postphoto soon"
Dec 7
Ed Foulds and Love Banana are now friends
Dec 6
Ben Trovato replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New videos"
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"Persimmons biatch"
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by