30 Bananas a Day!

Oral vitamin B12 versus intramuscular vitamin B12 for vitamin B12 d...

Sublinguals bypass the gastro-intestinal system just like the injections.

Just make sure you're taking either:

methylcobalamin;

hydroxycobalamin; or

adenocobalamin.

NOT:

cyanocobalamin.

The cyano deriviative's byproducts are toxic and act as a stimulant.

Tags: adeno, b12, cobalamin, cyano, hydroxy, injections, methyl, sublinguals

Views: 3208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ou can get cheaply  sublngal b12 from iherb.com , they ship to europ for $4.

http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-MethylCobalamin-Cherry-Flavore...

If you enter this code  JAK839 as a first time buyer you also get $5 off

Thanks :) If I get a chance to use that it will be good :) At the moment they don't let you import any vitamins or minerals here it's all banned now... you can only buy what the pharmaceutical companies want to sell you ;-)

According to my last blood test results (blog) I have plenty of B12 and D. I take the supplements for it (methylcobalamine and D for vegetarians). Most people with bowel disease have a problem with B12. I'm still healing, but at least have no B12 problem :) So there's no question for me about that subject anymore. 

Happy Monday ;)

Very interesting post frmo Robert Chohen, notmilk.com, about b12 in sperm & semen.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/notmilk/message/4031

:) Thank you!

The vegan issue of our diet is really the core yes?

What we do to animals will one day be our fate is already manifest in the maltreatment of our own species and children.

what we feed them  wher ewe live what our professions are are all based on CAFO style arrangements  mass crowding  mass feeding mass obedience.

Great info Sun,thank you :)

I especially like

if the discussion about stress is relevant (and it is)then get rid of all unnecessary stress including debates and B12.

great info
Have anyone tried B12 sublinguals or B12 injections for a period of time and notice any difference in terms of energy, weight loss etc? ive done the sublinguals for 2 months now at least and i havent notice anything.
I havent started yet but it may be helpful if you let the forum know exactly what you are taking as well as the dosage and how often.

Did you have blood tests done prior to commencing with the sublinguals and have you had them done since?

Cheers man great info appreciate it.

thats awesome. Ive heard alot of people saying one should take 5000mcg dosages when taking them subling. why is that? how long have u taken them and what have u noticed?

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service