30 Bananas a Day!

I've been wavering around making a full commitment to 811 as a lifestyle with exercise and daily caloric requirements.

Anyone in the same position thats ready to jump in on NOV 1st with me ? 

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to commit with you. =)

awesome : )
Yep, I'm with you!  I've been doing the Oct challenge, but haven't quite hit my goals 100%.  So I'm going to keep going month by month until I get to where I want to be.  :)
great- nice to meet you Traci !

Why November 1st? This lifestyle is the sort of thing that you just have to commit to and integrate into every component of your life...I'd say scrap the definite dates and just GO and have fun. You'll learn things along the way, and you of course have a strong network of supporting fruities and other aspiring fruities to help guide you along the way. And if you need to, just go HCRV for about 80-90% (and of course all vegan for the rest) of the day till you can just finally hammer on down and be 100%.

So, get your behind out to a Trader Joes, Whole Budget or your friendly little wholesaler and get yourself a few boxes of bananas, oranges, grapes, figs and persimmons, and call it a day. You might just even be able to find lots of ripe bananas at your local store, so I bet you things can be very accommodating if you open your eyes a bit and allow those things to enter your life. It's all about being creative and having a healthy perception, baby.

Let's keep on fighting the good fight, and keep on fruit'n! WHOOO!

With love,

Kam

This is imprtant to me bc I've been at 90/80/99 % for a while. I'm embracing the process and all that. My house is full of ripe fruit. I feel that the next thing is to just draw a line for myself & wanted to reach out in case others were in the same place %100 is very different in my experience and Im ready to hang there 8)
Been outta state & fell off the bandwagon, KooKoo with raw gourmet (got $0.99 entree deals).

I am with you!!!

ah, raw gourmet

nice to have you back :  )

I should try again too..I was planning to do it in october but I fell down from the wagon in the middle of the month so :) I will try again with you guys :):P
Why commit on 1st Nov. You can make your commitment right now!
yes. agreed. I am %100 right now, tho not really why I created the post....thanks for your input.
I started going 100% a couple weeks ago, but hey! I'm in! :)

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
14 hours ago
Rawberry replied to Mila Schipper's discussion Paralyzing anxiety
14 hours ago
Rachel Rosenburg commented on Jennifer Liepin's blog post I fail
17 hours ago
Catalin Sorecau's photo was featured
yesterday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to treehugger's discussion Melatonin - Another piece of the heath puzzle?
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
Saturday
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Friday
Matiss Vijups posted a discussion
Thursday
ednshell commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Wednesday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Puppy Love ♥️

My sisters puppy Chai joins me for this important video. Watch and get active with your puppy! You'll feel and look better after doing it and so will your pu...
Wednesday
Profile IconSheri Lynn Ascher, Jessica Rees and Weed Eater joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid joined par's group
Wednesday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid joined Marina's group
Wednesday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid joined gvn2fly kristin's group
Wednesday
Bette E. Murphy replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
Tuesday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service