30 Bananas a Day!

Any reccomendation, my tooth broke on carrots, berries, oranges, broccoli, soy milk, almonds, bananas, onion and garlic?

Any reccomendations to dental health?

My tooth broke after on carrots, berries, oranges, broccoli, soy milk, almonds, bananas, onion, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic as natural remedy to pain. I have been a raw food vegan almost 10 years now.

I did all the natural raw food vegan remedies a few months while in pain then when 1 back molar chipped I ate 100 calories of yogurt or cheese and it stopped my tooth pain.

Yogurt, cheese, tea leaf, coconut oil, and ice stop the dental pain temporarily that I have had over a year now

Some people had the idea, "kill the vegan," and "kill the thin," so December a fat man punched my face about 20 times then shortly after my back molar chipped. Additionally, people(males) have hit my jaw too much last 5 years and I think it lead to my tooth chipping

Addtionally, I took care of an elderly man 2 years but stopped to improve my bones and body function, I think time around him caused my bone pain.

Any suggestions to stop tooth pain, bone pain, and stop teeth chipping.

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for your pain and troubles, hopefully it will resolve soon!

A short water fast of two days permanently resolved tooth pain I had after getting a filling close to the nerve.

I found testimonial in this and other videos helpful but keep in mind that 30BaD guidelines promotes no more than 3 days of water fasting on your own and only with supervision after that:

"Water only fasting in cases of acute illness or injury"

30BaD does not allow the promotion of unsupervised water only fasting for more than 3 days.   Suggesting otherwise is dangerous to the health of our members and will not be supported here.

"While fasting for a day or two is rarely a problem if you are healthy, "it can be quite dangerous if you are not already eating a healthy diet, or if you’ve got liver or kidney problems, any kind of compromised immune system functioning, or are on medication -- even Tylenol," says Fuhrman, a family physician in Flemington, N.J..

As for helpful recommendations to help your long term health for teeth, you may find the tips in the 30BaD welcome wagon helpful: http://www.30bananasaday.com/profiles/blogs/30bad-banana-wagon-tour

To sum up- keep your fat intake at around 10% or below, eat daily greens in abundance, watch out for starches and oxalates, and eat enough calories. 

I found this blog helpful for oral hygiene tips: http://health101.org/art_blog_dental_issues.htm 

Clove oil put onto the tooth can help relieve pain temporarily.

Hope this helps!

Thanks ednshell, I replaced water with citrus, juicy fruit, and tomatoes; but next time my teeth hurt I will test drinking water

You can try clover oil- 1 or 2   drops on a cotton and then put it on the tooth - it helps me immediately when nothing else helped.

Maybe you are deficient in calcium and that's why yogurt and cheese helped. I guess calcium because yougurt and cheese have almost no magnesium. One cup of nettle tea infusion is around 500mg of calcium. A good source of magnesium as well.

Addtionally, I took care of an elderly man 2 years but stopped to improve my bones and body function, I think time around him caused my bone pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems stress depleted your body of minerals like magnesium and calcium. Unfortunately you probably can not get enough minerals from plants because the soil is depleted in most countries - probably supplements are a good idea.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

November 11th Fruitluck Montage

We had a nice group at Maximo Park for a Fruitluck! The weather in St. Pete was great and so was the fruit! Mangoes, golden kiwi, grapes and much more! If yo...
11 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted videos
11 hours ago
Kate Mills is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. posted a discussion
yesterday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Sérgio Filipe Meireles Soares's discussion Fruit Diet doubt
yesterday
Rawberry replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
Rawberry posted a discussion
Thursday
Wednesday
LRoland is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Toby Nwazor is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell commented on Cassie K's blog post I grew a LOT of food this year on less land
Monday
ednshell commented on Plant Based Senior's video
Monday
Monday
Alexa's photo was featured
Monday
ednshell replied to Eli's discussion What's up guys? Seeking raw vegan support system
Monday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service