Oh man guys... I accidently ate a moldy date :(! I know what your thinking. How does one possibly accidently eat a moldy piece of fruit?! Well I was munching in a dimly lit room because my husband was sleeping next to me while I was on the computer. After a bit I noticed there was a different flavor to the date (and really it didn't taste bad so it wasn't the best warning!), so I pulled out the pit and the inside was black! Ahhhhh, so disgusting!! I nearly vomited from the idea of what I had just done. I kinda wish I had so that junk wasn't in my system. Has anyone else ever accidently eaten bad fruit? I'm probably the only one ridiculous enough to do such a thing!! Please share if you have... I hope I don't get sick :(.