30 Bananas a Day!

How long until my acne goes away? Just a tiny bit on my forehead, nothing serious, but i'd rather be perfect. 

Here is my info: I last had cooked food 10 days ago, but have been 80-90% LFRV for about 3 months (I intend to be 100% from now on. the binges are over). I drink 2-4L H2O every day and pee clear. I get vigorous exercise 2-7x/week. bedtime somewhere between 9pm and 3am. i sleep 6-9 hours/night. I get lots of sunshine. Past health history is, I'm a lifelong vegetarian, but before I started LFRV I ate plenty of pasta, cheese, cooked veggies, etc. along with occasional potato chips/ice cream/pizza/cookies/soda. 

will waiting it out on 100% LFRV be enough to chase away the acne, if so how long will it take, and is it possible that even on LFRV the acne will stick around if i am frequently under high stress? (i'm not stressed about anything, just curious what you guys think the effects of LFRV/high stress combo would have on acne)

Tags: acne, raw, vegan

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh that's all very helpful!! good to know that 80 10 10 really will help.

another similar thing to coconut oil you could try which i have done and feels really good is mash 1/2 an avocado w/ 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 sunflower oil and smear that on your face, let it sit for 20 min or so. creates great softness and my favorite part is you can really feel it working.

It'll take a while. My acne hasn't fully cleared up yet. But its so much better now, I always get compliments on my skin. I'm 100% for 5 months (I'm not counting in the time i was 80% for a couple months).

Get rid of the cooked food and your acne will clear up :) I can't tell you how long it'll take, everyone's body is different, but my guess would be 1 month+ and your skin will start looking better within a few days of eating fully raw. GL :)

excellent thanks for the support! yes my skin on the whole definitely looks better but it's weird, there is just this one little area where there is acne for some reason. it will heal i know.
You sound like me!! For the last 3 months I have also been about 90% 801010 and well I decided I have had enough and am going to be 100%!! I am also hoping my skin clears up!! I have noticed it is not nearly as dry as it used to be before being 90% But am also hoping being 100% will clear it up :D I have noticed that all the long term 801010ers all have such glowing skin! You will be no different :) Just stick with it and you will see results!! That is what I am telling myself too :D

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Nick van Houten replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again...... And Un-banned again !:D
33 minutes ago
Swon replied to jaafar's discussion Make sweet potato taste good?
1 hour ago
Marlon Buckley replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again......
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again......
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Taka's discussion anyone experience with ordering b12 ampoules from arnika-apo.de?
1 hour ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again......
1 hour ago
Marlon Buckley replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again......
3 hours ago
Ronan posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Marlon replied to Meg Baronet's discussion Help! How do I explain the concepts, facts and basically the lifestyle of raw till 4 to my parents?
3 hours ago
Nick van Houten replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again......
3 hours ago
Marlon posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Georgia Scott and Mikey Quark are now friends
4 hours ago
Milos Stepita replied to Marlon Buckley's discussion DR's channel banned :( Again......
4 hours ago
Marlon Buckley replied to Get Raw Vegan's discussion Advice on suppliments
4 hours ago
Marlon Buckley and Rick are now friends
4 hours ago
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service