30 Bananas a Day!

Thanks to a buddy, I got the hook-up on where to get super cheap ORGANIC fruit in Los Angeles!! I got a 40lb case of organic naners for $8, 2 boxes of 20 mangoes each (40 total) for $6, and a huge case of organic oranges for less than $10!!!!!  Wow!!!! I'm in heaven!!!

Views: 1596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh my goodness! my mother and i want to head down to california to taste the local fruit for a part of the summer, would you mind sharing your secrets? =) pretty please, with a cherry on top? =) *wink, wink*
Sure!! Hit me up and I'll let you know!
OH MAN, this is RIGHT DOWN THE STREET from me. I have driven past late at night but assumed people were loading trucks / not something I could go buy... WOW, I have to go soon. AND I'm usually up WAY late so this is perfect.
Awesome!! We should go sometime!
Yay!!! Soooo glad you enjoyed it!! Did you go to the same one I was talking about? If so, we should meet up and go together sometime!
Wow, nice! How much did all that cost, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious! :)
I am eating some naners right now, and it's amazing!!! Nom nom!!! I'm down to go again!
Okay!!! I am there!! Thanks a lot
Is there parking close by? Carrying a bunch of stuff around could be difficult...
Wow good for you.
How can I get this hook up in NJ?
In wanting to do more of the LFRV lifestyle, and wanting to incorporate more frits into my lifestyle,
I need this type of quantity instead of whenever I can get my fruits at a cheaper price, and wholesale at that.
Does anyone have any ideas on places I can get this and I am not just talking Cotsco, I know farmer's market but sometimes too pricey. I tried witht he supermarket but ended up paying 70 to 80 bucks for a case.
I read about the food co-op but it seems a little too pricey for less food and end up getting something you don't want. I will appreciate some ideas thank you all.
Sure, no prob! That'd be fun!
WHAT! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowoowoow! :D Is it from a wholesaler?

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service