30 Bananas a Day!

So I'm ready, really ready this time, to succeed at a 100% raw challenge. I've done months raw before but I always have an excuse to cave into cooked food. I'm almost at my one year mark of doing HCRV so I want to have this May be the best start for my second year so I can stop interrupting my progress and just get to the top of the mountain!

In January this year, I got back from 2 weeks in the topics and I was on a really great high and a great streak of being 100% raw that ended in late February when I decided that I had so much stress and I lterally stressed myself sick. I was so nauseous I couldn't stomach fruit, so carbed up on cooked carbs, but that opened the flood gates, as it always does for me, and I've spent the last 2 months getting back on top of myself, facing head on each of the excuses I give for why I must eat cooked food.

So it's time! I have 3 boxes of fresh medjool dates, 1 box of ripe bananas and 2 boxes ripening and a continuing order each week of incoming bananas. I also have my new love for durian which I can get the supermarket to order in frozen in just a days notice. I've also got a number of greens I'm becoming quite fond of so they will no doubt help.

It's now 7pm on the 30th, here in NSW Australia, so first thing first, getting an early night tonight!

So who's with me? Who's gonna step up, face the fact that we know that raw is best, makes us feel 1000 times better than cooked and we deserve to feel AWESOME!

Let's do this!

Much love, peace and clarity for all!

:D Janna

Tags: 100%, Raw, benefits, breath, carb, challenge, clarity, derserving, easy, fat, More…fruit, happiness, health, high, low, may, purpose, strength, vegan

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! I am new to this idea! I'm still waiting for my 80/10/10 book to arrive and trying to eat a lot of banana's in the mean time! I will do your May challenge with you, maybe the extra motivation will help me succeed! 

Durian fruit look so awesome! I only saw them once here (I am from South Africa) but at that point I have no clue what it was! I hope to find one again soon!

Yes, girlfriend...you sound prepared and ready to go!  I personally have all the greens I'll need for a week at the least, at least 10 bags of 4lbs. of oranges(probably more) and tons of bananas(though I need to count them) I got all they had, but haven't been able to get boxes here.  I have other things too, but those are my staples and the most important aspects for me...starting tomorrow I will go to sleep early.  Eating dinner no later than 5pm and getting set for bed afterwards.  I've created at least a week's meal plan and I've chopped up fruity goodness for my daughter's breakfast in the morning.  I'm feeling pretty good and it's not even May yet. 

You go, girl!  I'm here to support you however I can.  

I'm going 100% raw May 1st!

I am so down!  The past few weeks I have been doing really well, but still have a bit of cooked food at night.  This will be awesome motivation to help me with the next step.  I wasn't going to buy another box of bananas because it's been so warm they ripen up so fast and I have a hard time finishing them.  But because of the weather so many other fruits are quickly becoming available.  Woohoo!  I'm pumped already!  Tonight I will be sure to get to bed early for a fresh start tomorrow!  Yay for May!

I'm in! For 100% most raw I can get. I know... excuses excuses.. but I really only have 10$ a week for fruit. I have been doing a lot of cooked lately because I just won't hold myself back from the cravings. But I'm joining this challenge! Good luck everyone!

Lauren, please do not under-eat if you cannot afford enough fruit.  Starving is not the way to get healthy!  Cravings means not eating enough.  Plain and simple.

Count me in, birthday's in the end of the month so I want to give it as a birthday present to myself that I was a "good girl" this month and took care of myself haha. Shall be interesting to see how it goes. Good luck to you and everyone else! ;) Make it a month worth looking back at!

RAWK it!  Good luck.

Yay! Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement!

Let's do this!

I'm in! I am new tho HCRV, but not to Veganism. I was doing well for an entire 4 days and then crashed and ate cooked food. :(  

I'm doing smoothies instead of eating bananas because I just don't have the time to sit down and eat them. 

I also think drinking smoothies is the best way to help my digestive system as well since it's not working so much breaking it down further. 

I will start on May 1st. Love to know everyone's progress, get support and encouragement!

Good luck everyone on your first day of may! I've just posted my blog for today, so I hope I can inspire you all to eat more fruit!
xx Janna

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service