30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'salt' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips for 'Newbies' and Anyone Struggling with 80/10/10

Here are some tips to help get you started and to serve as a reminder of some of the basic principles for practicing the HCRV diet. The for…

Started by TC

40 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Celeste

How much is below 200mg of sodium?

hi! I've heard a lot about this sodium thing and I'd like to know if it's possible to have a kind of picture of how much salt you're suppos…

Started by katata fish

4 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

SUGAR instead of SALT in my dinner?!

Hey, guys! Got a question for my cooked dinner: Is it ok (good for me?) to use Sugar (organic coconut sugar or cane sugar) in my dinner in…

Started by Jolien Vermeersch

19 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Jayme Joy

Cravings for salty/savory foods on 8/1/1?

Hi guys, I feel like my body is playing some jokes on me because when I was on my normal vegan whole foods diet(when my fruit was around on…

Started by Jessica Rabbit

1 May 31, 2015
Reply by PK

is it salt or sodium?

i know no salt(low sodium) diets can aid in not retaining extra water weight, but is eliminating salt enough? or do you have to also limit…

Started by elizabeth

2 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Nicolas HAGUET

Salt free is the way to be! (cooked vs. raw for transition)

Hi guys! I have been pursuing 80/10/10 for less than a year now and I'm learning how to succeed more and more every day.  For me I always h…

Started by Hannah Petrak

4 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Alex

I CAN'T STOP EATING FAT & SALT

Im going to write complete honesty so I can be real with myself and take the step to heal. I want to start off by saying I want to be a ful…

Started by Leticia Michelle Ibarra

24 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Eating out sushi- any tips??

Hey guys I'm going to a sushi restaurant and I wanted to know if you guys had any tips or recommendations. Do you guys think sushi restaura…

Started by Katie Small

7 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Windlord

SALT.

I've noticed that I seem to post my titles in caps..like I'm screaming 'salt'. haha anyway I need help! I know high salt is bad and I know…

Started by Sasha

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Tanya

Why do high carb vegans seem to be more sensitive to salt?

...and have more noticeable side effects from it?

Started by Mina K

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Roxanne

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Namagiri Sridhar posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Rip Esselstyn on The Game Changers Documentary Film 2018

The Game Changers Documentary. The Game Changers Vegan film. Game Changers James Cameron. GameChangers film featuring Rip Esselstyn. Engine 2 Plant Strong. T...
5 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Hotels Offering Meatless Meals

Hotels are going meatless! Interstate Hotels & Resorts, who represent 540 properties in 12 countries, have 27 new vegan and vegetarian menu options! More on ...
5 hours ago
Profile IconBilly Joel, Fruitbat, Namagiri Sridhar and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
5 hours ago
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
yesterday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Fruit: Sustainable Food

People question fruits sustainability, along with the environmental implications of a vegan world. Today I answer that concern! Fruit and plants are much mor...
Sunday
Profile IconMark Cosgrove and Regina joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Jesse Ghostley joined Bite Size Vegan's group
Saturday
Matt Banyas left a comment for Christa
Thursday
Rawtime replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Thursday
Plant Based Senior posted a video

A New Year and A New Chance to Change Your Life

Every January 1st, just like every morning, we get the chance to start over again and figure it all out. I believe that true wealth starts with awesome healt...
Jan 9
Profile IconPeter Abundant, Jesse Ghostley, Nikki and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 9
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore.'s discussion Did you find any other fruit as dna human adapted of the fruits in banana family?
Jan 8

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service