30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'ripe' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Im starting high car low fat raw TODAY and need advise

Hello.. Im starting high carb low fat raw today quiting all the junk cold turkey.. im doing it because i wanna be to perfect health.. i und…

Started by Damien Ezell

7 May 13, 2013
Reply by KittyKatKayl

Eating Enough To Thrive - A Realistic View

I hope to clear up some confusion and help people see the whole "eat enough" dilemma in a more realistic view. Many people come to this di…

Started by MIC

12 May 3, 2013
Reply by BeachVegan

Has this durian gone bad?

I'm a noob! This is my first time trying to eat durian. I got it in a box from a wholesaler. It was previously frozen. I (stupidly) thought…

Started by Senna

14 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Herro World

What is up with these bananas?

Recently I've been getting a lot of bananas just going this grey colour and not really going spotty. These ones at the front have a few spe…

Started by Kelly Myra

8 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kelly Myra

How to have enough ripe bananas laying around every day?

Hi, I did a lot of research, read the 811 book and "the china study", but am new to this diet yet. The drama I 've been trying to follow 1…

Started by Marco Antonio

13 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by SimplyFruit

Orange juice: unripe organic vs ripe conventional vs sweet pasteurised organic juice

My local store only has unripe organic valencia oranges. So what would be e best option for orange juice? Sticking with slightly sour organ…

Started by Kelly Myra

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by DURIANRIDER

Red Bananas - how to know when ripe??

Hello banana lovers! :) I've just bought some red bananas for the first time and I was wondering how to know when they'll be ripe? Also, wh…

Started by federica

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Nate R

Existence of Ripe Pineapple Confirmed

Found this at my local store. FINALLY!

Started by Max

0 Mar 16, 2013

burro banana

Are these ripe when they're speckled like a Cavendish or do they need to go farther?  I've read they have a slightly crunchy texture, but i…

Started by dangermouse

4 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by dangermouse

Does the plastic they put to cover the stem part of the banana affect the ripening process?

Does it affect anything? My family buys two 40lb boxes of bananas a week at least, and we're unsure if we should take these plastic coveri…

Started by Michelle Snow Wong

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by ednshell

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Bette E. Murphy replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
7 hours ago
Rachel Rosen is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Sunday
Theastrobuddhist posted a status
"Getting ready for my morning run then a 15banana smoothie"
Sunday
Matiss Vijups posted discussions
Sunday
fruity78 commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Sunday
Plant Based Senior's photo was featured
Friday
Profile IconTheastrobuddhist, Megan Marie, skyler choudhary and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Futures And The Need For Control #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2BSsFPE"
Thursday
Peter posted a status
"been busy,just finished picking 2 tonne approx. of yummy stonefruit ,I had to feed a lot to the geese there was so much,will postphoto soon"
Dec 7
Ed Foulds and Love Banana are now friends
Dec 6
Ben Trovato replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New videos"
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"Persimmons biatch"
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by