30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'ripe' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bananas are a JUICY fruit!!!

I put yellow bananas out all day in tropical heat and direct sun.   They got squishy soft and the skins turned completely dark, but the fru…

Started by Elliot H

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Eli

BANANAS NOT SWEET ENOUGH :'(

What is happening? Bananas just dont taste sweet to me, but they are so easy to buy and accessible living in Canada, I can sweeten them wit…

Started by Fitzy

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Fitzy

Difference between ripe and fermented bananas? Newbie question!

Hi all! I'm new to this lifestyle and I'm having trouble finding anything in the forums about telling the difference. I've only found that…

Started by Jen

6 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Jen

Banana question

So two weeks ago I went to the wholesale produce market and bought a carton of bananas. I tried to ripen some quicker by putting them in br…

Started by Juliet

6 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Darcy Fruitman Sapote

Butter and Brown Sugar Fiends!

Now would be the perfect time to send in your date bulk orders to 7hotdates.com !! Fresh, ripe, and organically grown in Mecca, CA by the B…

Started by Brittany Biggerstaff

3 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Brittany Biggerstaff

Leave fruit and veggies in or out?

I am talking about the FRIG.  I did a search and found that tomatoes are meant to stay on the counter.  Ha., didn't know that.  I knew that…

Started by LasVeganLady

17 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Ray

Green but ripe bananas

Hey there! Three days ago I bought a case of Ecuadorian bananas. They were green. Today I found them soft spotty but still green a bit. I'v…

Started by Evgeny

16 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Swon

Papayas

Ok banana heads, I tried my first papaya the other day and it was literally disgusting. I don't know if it was just bad or old or what but…

Started by Banana Glam

6 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Banana Glam

Central Park FruitLuck on July 26th! Let's meet at Columbus Circle at 2pm!

Hi all! I wanted to invite you all to a FruitLuck in Central Park in NYC on July 26th.  We will meet at Columbus Circle at 2pm with some t…

Started by Amy LP

1 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Bryan

"Ripe Near Me"- The best thing ever

http://www.ripenear.me/This website allows you to upload your produce, as well as the locations of local fruit trees. It is great to get or…

Started by Marlon

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Cassy

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Milos Stepita replied to pradtf's discussion Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067
16 hours ago
Sophie Black replied to StephanieK.'s discussion I can't get enough protein!
17 hours ago
Michael M left a comment for Ashley Christensen <3
yesterday
ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
yesterday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Drew Canole - FitLifeTV - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 7

Drew Canole FitLifeTV - #DeconstructingTheTrend - unreasonable expectations being tacitly conveyed to young men, six pack abs, Red Juice, juicing, carbs, veg...
yesterday
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service