30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'relationships' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should We Compromise When It Comes To Finding Love??

So you are a Raw Vegan and ye feel kinda lonely – because you have become an outsider, a weir-do, in the eyes of the cooked food creatures…

Started by Dr.Wilco

3 Jun 5
Reply by Jules

Are You A Relationship HOE? :s

Started by Martin Louis

1 Jan 30
Reply by Danny

I am uncomfortable to kiss my girlfriend a lot because of her diet

I'm challenged with neurological issues, which I am currently overcoming. I have been eating strictly 100% raw, living foods for over 100 d…

Started by Vinnick Ashton Cleu

32 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by MAMA WOLF

Vegans in relationships with meat eaters GET THE !@#$ OUT.

If you are in a relationship with a meat eater and they are harassing you, disrespecting you  or trying to convert you  back you are clearl…

Started by Raw Zombie

186 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Limax Maximus

No Meat and Potates

I've been trying to say "Light two candles w/ one flame" instead of "Kill two birds w/ one stone", ever since my family pointed it out. Bu…

Started by Tulsi

11 May 27, 2012
Reply by Tulsi

Non-orgasmic sex an important key to lowering our dopamine threshold and effectively making lfrv easier?

www.reuniting.info and the book "Cupid's Poisoned Arrow" both by Marnia Robinson, are great resources on Karezza (non-orgasmic sex; distinc…

Started by Roan Stoop

89 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by cecilie malene

Anyone Else Share My Same Dilemma on LFRV? Caution: Bit of Mature Subject. (Not Graphic)

(This is deeper (non-nutritional- I aplogize) subject and I would not be surprised if most people did not comment let alone read this). Ok…

Started by Chris Califano

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Windlord

How far are you willing to go in your choice of partner?

Could you see yourself with (or are you with): A raw gourmet superfoodist? A raw non-vegan? A cooked vegan? A vegetarian? An organic meat-…

Started by Louise

111 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Eleanor Field

Meet your sweetie on FruitApeel!...Singles check this out

Hi all, I have had many peeps ask me about my relationship & how they too can find their raw match... so after much contemplation I st…

Started by TheBananaGirl

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by TheBananaGirl

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service