30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'relationships' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No meat allowed???

Ok I am in the middle of a really difficult situation for me right now, and I would like some input... I am completely high raw vegan (no e…

Started by Emmy Faith

12 May 23, 2015
Reply by Gary High-Fruit

Should We Compromise When It Comes To Finding Love??

So you are a Raw Vegan and ye feel kinda lonely – because you have become an outsider, a weir-do, in the eyes of the cooked food creatures…

Started by Dr.Wilco

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Jules

Are You A Relationship HOE? :s

Started by Martin Louis

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Danny

I am uncomfortable to kiss my girlfriend a lot because of her diet

I'm challenged with neurological issues, which I am currently overcoming. I have been eating strictly 100% raw, living foods for over 100 d…

Started by Vinnick Ashton Cleu

32 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by MAMA WOLF

No Meat and Potates

I've been trying to say "Light two candles w/ one flame" instead of "Kill two birds w/ one stone", ever since my family pointed it out. Bu…

Started by Tulsi

11 May 27, 2012
Reply by Tulsi

Non-orgasmic sex an important key to lowering our dopamine threshold and effectively making lfrv easier?

www.reuniting.info and the book "Cupid's Poisoned Arrow" both by Marnia Robinson, are great resources on Karezza (non-orgasmic sex; distinc…

Started by Roan Stoop

89 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by cecilie malene

Anyone Else Share My Same Dilemma on LFRV? Caution: Bit of Mature Subject. (Not Graphic)

(This is deeper (non-nutritional- I aplogize) subject and I would not be surprised if most people did not comment let alone read this). Ok…

Started by Chris Califano

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Windlord

How far are you willing to go in your choice of partner?

Could you see yourself with (or are you with): A raw gourmet superfoodist? A raw non-vegan? A cooked vegan? A vegetarian? An organic meat-…

Started by Louise

111 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Eleanor Field

Meet your sweetie on FruitApeel!...Singles check this out

Hi all, I have had many peeps ask me about my relationship & how they too can find their raw match... so after much contemplation I st…

Started by TheBananaGirl

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by TheBananaGirl

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

DURIANRIDER and Kelly Ercolani are now friends
5 minutes ago
DURIANRIDER replied to Kelly Ercolani's discussion How much should I Cycle for weight loss?
9 minutes ago
lauribarcelona added a discussion to the group 811 España
1 hour ago
lauribarcelona commented on Tabassum's group 811 España
1 hour ago
lauribarcelona joined Tabassum's group
1 hour ago
Profile Iconlauribarcelona, Kim Rae, Amber Marla and 9 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Rawmatt and GardenGirl are now friends
4 hours ago
Lilymoo posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Bananamomma replied to Thatpreviouslyfatchick's discussion Running/Treadmill issues
11 hours ago
Sun Fruit Dan posted a video

How to pick fully ripe lychee

I show you how to easily pick fully ripe so that you can enjoy this fruit fully with its amazing water rich mind blowing taste rather than eating under ripe lychee that tastes so acidic! Get free health tips and more to achieve the health and life…
12 hours ago
High Carb Diabetic posted a video

B12 deficient again. Blood test results on a vegan diet.

You can follow me if you would like to: On Twitter @highcarbjedi On Instagram @highcarbjedi On my website (which is still a work in progress), highcarbdiabet...
12 hours ago
JasonPineapple posted a video

The Canine Teeth Argument For Eating Meat

Why do we have canine teeth. Do all carnivores have canines. What about predators such as lions, tigers and gorillas? Do our primate cousins also have canine...
12 hours ago
boytjie posted a video

CUTE Ducklings: rescued and cared for. #1

found them on the street panicking.... took them home. will try find a mommy for them, but in the mean time... im the momma.
12 hours ago
Stephane posted a video

Moya getting ready for the 2016 Raw Fruit Festival

Someone is getting ready for the 2016 Raw Fruit Festival Aug 28 to Sep 3, 2016! You can't stop those raw vegan kids! Follow him, join the Raw Fruit Festival www.raw-fruit-festival.net
12 hours ago
h2om posted a blog post
13 hours ago
DebiMarie posted a photo
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service