30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to develop good body image

Hello! I love the fruity lifestyle for the most part and definitely want to live the rest of my life eating this way, but there's one thing…

Started by Alexandra R.

32 Jan 22
Reply by Moonwalker

Recovering from surgery HELP!

I just got surgery and I'm worried about gaining weight on this diet because I cannot do any intense exercise for six weeks. Am I being par…

Started by Hollyann! The Banana Girl :D

1 Jan 21
Reply by Windlord

Just joined this journey, day 18 down 8lbs

Hi Fruit Bats. I am in loooooooooooooooooooooooooove with myself even more than I ever thought I would. This lifestyle which literally has…

Started by Noelia

1 Jan 14
Reply by Windlord

Before/After 30 bananas a day!! (1.5 year progress)

Hey guys, it's the new year, so I thought I'd take a look at where my health/fitness/body was in relation to when I started. Look back I...…

Started by KevinRAW

15 Jan 5
Reply by Philip jones

Abs on HCV lifestyle!

It's my very first time showing my belly to the public and I'm very shy! C'mon dudes and babes. That's from three years of bingeing on c…

Started by Jayme Joy

6 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Jayme Joy

`Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

2 years ago I was told by a doctor that I had anorexia nervosa. I was 90 pounds, my heart rate was 39 bpm, my blood pressure 90/60, I had y…

Started by Alexandra R.

55 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Skye

I have arrived!

Greetings to everyone!   First, let me apologize for the length of this post. I started typing, and couldn't stop! This is mostly an introd…

Started by Professor Ecks

9 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Klairee Berry

Muscle growth on a vegan high carb (low protein) diet BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

I have seen a significant change in my body, energy level and of course my mind and my happiness level. I just wanted to share my before an…

Started by Izzy Davis

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Gianni

CARBS MAKE YOU FAT AND DON'T EAT FRUIT AFTER 2PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXOu-DtTE4 This is bulls***. I'm happy she recommended drinking water, but that's about the only thing I a…

Started by Michelle

9 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Meredith Billington

Focusing on health not weight/Meditation

This question isn't all about weight loss, only partly :) I haven't gained any weight doing this, I lost a few pounds in the beginning of w…

Started by Turlockosaurus

9 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by So Spiffy

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service