30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'juice' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bananas are a JUICY fruit!!!

I put yellow bananas out all day in tropical heat and direct sun.   They got squishy soft and the skins turned completely dark, but the fru…

Started by Elliot H

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Eli

Orange Juice!

Do you guys think it's okay to have orange juice for a meal or 2? I've been getting tired of dates, and I really like to drink OJ in the mo…

Started by Brittney Sy

17 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Fruity Fitness

Why does Juice give me stomach aches?

Hi family, this has always perplexed me and of course I've come up with my own ideas about it but I want to hear yours too.  The experience…

Started by Dylan Meditates

2 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Dylan Meditates

Any suggestions for person who has Morgellons?!?!

Hi everyone, Not sure if anyone here could help me out with this but it's worth a try. My family member has had itchy scabs/rashes all ov…

Started by Camille Rose

9 May 14, 2015
Reply by ednshell

Running in Chicago

So I ended up needing to make a last minute trip to Chicago and caught the Amtrak last night. My first half marathon is this weekend, and I…

Started by Reed Bentley

3 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Marisa

Chicago

So I ended up needing to make a last minute trip to Chicago and caught the Amtrak last night. Any suggestions on food and/or juice places t…

Started by Reed Bentley

0 Mar 17, 2015

Freelee and Durianrider Bullies?

Sharing My Comments and Criticisms this video has added comedy n talk on some serious issues

Started by Martin Louis

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Martin Louis

Trader Joe's OJ Rant

So Trader Joe's sells non organic pasteurized oj, non organic unpasteurized oj, and organic flash pasteurized oj. Wtf! It's obvious they un…

Started by Chris Ziegler

14 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Sean Eicher

Plastic or metal citrus juicer?

I'm getting a citrus juicer to make orange juice and I'm not sure which one I should get!!

Started by Fruit Babe

12 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Fruit Babe

Losing WEIGHT On Pepsi

Started by Martin Louis

0 Sep 1, 2014

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Milos Stepita replied to pradtf's discussion Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067
16 hours ago
Sophie Black replied to StephanieK.'s discussion I can't get enough protein!
17 hours ago
Michael M left a comment for Ashley Christensen <3
yesterday
ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
yesterday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Drew Canole - FitLifeTV - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 7

Drew Canole FitLifeTV - #DeconstructingTheTrend - unreasonable expectations being tacitly conveyed to young men, six pack abs, Red Juice, juicing, carbs, veg...
yesterday
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service