30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'heal' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long-Term Date Island...HELLO<3 & HELP!!!!!***@_@ @_@ @_@

Hey, I'm Roxanne. :) Nice to meet y’all! I have been lurking around for a longggg time and stalking Freelee on YouTube for even longer! hah…

Started by Roxanne

23 Jul 19
Reply by Allison Konrady

PROYECT to document my process of healing through naturopatic holistic medicine and 801010 diet

PROYECT.doc

Started by Julián Bo

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Julián Bo

Any experience healing lungdiseases?

I have a friend with lungfibriose. I told her, that I think she can heal anything going low fat vegan. But shes asking for specific vegetab…

Started by Gitte Koldtoft

5 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Esperanza Vite - The Raw Monkey

What are your top tips to heal the body and maintain good health?

Can you post the top practices that have helped you heal the most?! For me it has been eating a living foods diet, drinking a lot of water…

Started by Anthony M

0 Nov 14, 2012

Probiotics and Gut Dysbiosis - Any ideas?

Hey fruity friends! Do you have any advice/experiences with probiotic supplements (or other, natural sources) for rebalancing gut flora?…

Started by DJ

19 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Lee Mack

Possible to Heal Fruit Allergies?

I'm basically allergic to many, many, if not most, fruits at the moment--blah! :(   The list of fruits I can't/don't eat anymore at all now…

Started by Moiraine Damodred

22 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Moiraine Damodred

The Man In the Iron Mask

This is a story of hope not sadness or pity that I would like to share   For 37 years of my life I lived in utter darkness, I can not remem…

Started by Mikey

39 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mikey

Have any of you healed your cavities?!

From the research I have done, it seems like mineralizing the teeth through diet is the key to preventing and reversing cavities.  Have an…

Started by Anthony M

5 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Anthony M

Why do I use the forums instead of going to a doctor?

1. On any given day, I get more information, feedback, empathy, tough love, reciprocity, no-nonsense direction and general knowledge than…

Started by Crabby Cancer

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Do you think that all ailments can be defeated on lfrv?

Do you believe that if one goes strict lfrv for life, that they can cure and defeat all ailments that they were not born with? IE cancer, d…

Started by Christopher

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Nik

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Li-San Loves replied to Healthy Longevity's discussion A new critique addressing the serious inaccuracies and flaws in the claims of Denise Minger and the cholesterol skeptics in the group Debunking The China Study Critics
2 minutes ago
Diana Hassmannová posted a discussion
22 minutes ago
Ermelinda timmy posted a blog post
29 minutes ago
Ermelinda timmy posted a status
33 minutes ago
Ermelinda timmy posted a status
34 minutes ago
Profile IconErmelinda timmy, Juan, Darlene Johnson and 21 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
34 minutes ago
Profile IconPaula and Ana & a cat joined Anna's group
43 minutes ago
Poppel replied to Poppel's discussion Is it possible to be raw and only eat cooked on special/social occasions?
48 minutes ago
Paula joined Ariana's group
1 hour ago
Daniel L replied to Inna Kucherenko's discussion I am looking for raw vegan boyfriend
1 hour ago
Daniel L commented on ricky addie's blog post Reduce further unwanted weight
1 hour ago
Paula commented on TheBananaGirl's group Durianrider & Freelee's Worldwide talks
1 hour ago
Profile IconPaula and Rick joined TheBananaGirl's group
1 hour ago
Juan replied to Inna Kucherenko's discussion I am looking for raw vegan boyfriend
1 hour ago
Lady of the Valley joined BananaJoe's group
1 hour ago
Lady of the Valley joined Louel's group
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service