30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'heal' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PROYECT to document my process of healing through naturopatic holistic medicine and 801010 diet

PROYECT.doc

Started by Julián Bo

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Julián Bo

Any experience healing lungdiseases?

I have a friend with lungfibriose. I told her, that I think she can heal anything going low fat vegan. But shes asking for specific vegetab…

Started by Gitte Koldtoft

5 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Esperanza Vite - The Raw Monkey

What are your top tips to heal the body and maintain good health?

Can you post the top practices that have helped you heal the most?! For me it has been eating a living foods diet, drinking a lot of water…

Started by Anthony M

0 Nov 14, 2012

Probiotics and Gut Dysbiosis - Any ideas?

Hey fruity friends! Do you have any advice/experiences with probiotic supplements (or other, natural sources) for rebalancing gut flora?…

Started by DJ

19 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Lee Mack

Possible to Heal Fruit Allergies?

I'm basically allergic to many, many, if not most, fruits at the moment--blah! :(   The list of fruits I can't/don't eat anymore at all now…

Started by Moiraine Damodred

22 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Moiraine Damodred

The Man In the Iron Mask

This is a story of hope not sadness or pity that I would like to share   For 37 years of my life I lived in utter darkness, I can not remem…

Started by Mikey

39 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mikey

Have any of you healed your cavities?!

From the research I have done, it seems like mineralizing the teeth through diet is the key to preventing and reversing cavities.  Have an…

Started by Anthony M

5 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Anthony M

Why do I use the forums instead of going to a doctor?

1. On any given day, I get more information, feedback, empathy, tough love, reciprocity, no-nonsense direction and general knowledge than…

Started by Crabby Cancer

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Do you think that all ailments can be defeated on lfrv?

Do you believe that if one goes strict lfrv for life, that they can cure and defeat all ailments that they were not born with? IE cancer, d…

Started by Christopher

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Nik

Banana Mono Diet: Too much potassium and not enough sodium?

I know I'm doing a lot of banana posts but this is something I'd really like to clear up, especially since a lot of us are doing [the best…

Started by Crabby Cancer

23 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Mark

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Mary TG replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
7 minutes ago
BananaJoe replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
8 minutes ago
Jen Garrison replied to Esmée La Fleur's discussion Pineapple Island
10 minutes ago
Mary TG replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
12 minutes ago
Dusty replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion Post your Artwork here no matter how 'bad' you think it is!
17 minutes ago
Emm replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion Post your Artwork here no matter how 'bad' you think it is!
22 minutes ago
Marie-Luise Degel posted a status
"Just had a super jummy smoothie: 1 apple, 2 dates, 100 ml OJ, 50g spinach leaves and some water. Suuper tasty :)"
29 minutes ago
Viktorija and mhc are now friends
29 minutes ago
Marie-Luise Degel replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
30 minutes ago
Dusty replied to Sarah Hal's discussion Almost died when I saw this option!!!
33 minutes ago
Marie-Luise Degel replied to Hailee Young's discussion How fast did you lose when starting 80/10/10
36 minutes ago
Dusty replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion Post your Artwork here no matter how 'bad' you think it is!
37 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
Sunshine posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service