30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'fur' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This happened to me in class.

Hi! I'm Iv, 21 years young as Freelee says. Vegetarian since 18 and vegan for about 5 months now and the happiest I've ever been, but what…

Started by Iv

2 Oct 10
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

fur: a glorification of animal abuse

while much of the world is acknowledging the tragedy of animal abuse, many canadians are flaunting it. we all know about the great canadian…

Started by pradtf

50 Mar 9
Reply by pradtf

fur farming ban and other progress in ireland

this just in from john carmody of ARAN (www.ARAN.ie). there is some major progress being made in ireland: Replace the culling of badgers w…

Started by pradtf

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by pradtf

AntiFur Cyber Protest

this in from mitzi of the anti-fur coalition via activist sue hirsch. i don't do fb so i can't provide any details, but those of you who ar…

Started by pradtf

10 May 4, 2012
Reply by pradtf

Nemi comics - anyone ever heard of it?

Didn't know where to post it, but anyway: the original website is this http://www.nemicomics.com/ I found a pic, that I think it should com…

Started by Veronika

6 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Susanna

business boycotting customers?!

here's an interesting idea from the anti-fur coalition:   The Sticker Trend: Take a stand! To Business owners worldwide, BE ready to create…

Started by pradtf

0 Dec 19, 2011

born free undercover on trapping

this just in from sinikka regarding this disgusting practice fueled by vanity and greed.   Undercover Investigation Released Today Reveals…

Started by pradtf

0 Mar 10, 2011

fur free friday

this is the once a year official protest that has a 365 day impact:http://www.furfreefriday.com/join it this year!in friendship,prad

Started by pradtf

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by pradtf

encourage israel to ban fur trade - letters needed

this just in from www.aran.ieisrael is considering banning the fur trade and we can encourage this by writing to the trade minister binyami…

Started by pradtf

8 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by pradtf

skin trade

this in from sarah of www.cfawr.orgSkin Trade The Movie - What's your skin worth? Step inside the world of SKIN TRADE. Hundreds of hours of…

Started by pradtf

0 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Mathieu replied to Jonathan Andersson's discussion Exactly what can cause dental issues when it comes to fruit?
4 minutes ago
Anja C. and Jade aDeja are now friends
9 minutes ago
Hidey G replied to Hidey G's discussion anyone from south England/Hampshire?
24 minutes ago
Yana replied to Hailey Johnson's discussion Is CHRON-O-Meter a good tool?
46 minutes ago
Jonathan Andersson replied to Jonathan Andersson's discussion Exactly what can cause dental issues when it comes to fruit?
51 minutes ago
Sam Swinea replied to Alan Baker's discussion Red circles under eyes ( allergic shiners )
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to Aurelia's discussion Fasting during a common cold??
1 hour ago
Ginny Fox replied to Misha Maree's discussion Still gaining weight after 7 months?!
1 hour ago
Hailey Johnson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to Jonathan Andersson's discussion Exactly what can cause dental issues when it comes to fruit?
1 hour ago
Jonathan Andersson replied to Jonathan Andersson's discussion Exactly what can cause dental issues when it comes to fruit?
1 hour ago
The Plant Based Cyclist replied to cornelia burman's discussion wine on raw till 4
1 hour ago
Profile IconThe Plant Based Cyclist, Michelle Holbeck, Eloise and 11 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago