30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'fit' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

`Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

2 years ago I was told by a doctor that I had anorexia nervosa. I was 90 pounds, my heart rate was 39 bpm, my blood pressure 90/60, I had y…

Started by Alexandra R.

59 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Chris F

buying a new bike. want a bike fit with it. Need advice from durianrider or some other knowledgeable cyclist. :)

I want to buy my bike from a store that will also fit me to the bike. cycleworld says they do a bike fit with any purchase of a bike. which…

Started by Marlon

0 Feb 27, 2015

How long before I slim out??

I've been low fat vegan for over six months and I've gained about 15 pounds (105 pounds now) I came from a background of extreme restrictio…

Started by Fruit Babe

43 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Meadow Flower

Vita mix

I have around 500$ to spend on a vitamix. Which model would be the best one for the amount I have??

Started by Fruit Babe

3 May 12, 2014
Reply by John Craftenworth

The best Cross Fi† commercial i've seen!

Started by Marko Karbevski

0 May 9, 2014

Raw Fruit Festival 2014 in Spain

Dates for the 2014 Raw Fruit Festival are out, from Aug 31 to Sep 6, 2014 Mark your calendar and join the Raw Fruit Festival www.raw-fruit-

Started by Stephane

0 Dec 1, 2013

Just started Crossfit

Hi! I just finished my very first crossfit workout. It was part of a 'fundamentals' class that all newbies have to take 3times a week for 1…

Started by Raw Type1 Diabetic

12 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Hank Lin

Argh, gained weight riding bike!

Indeed gained some weight on my ride today, just in the backpack! And they went fast once back home!

Started by Stephane

7 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Laurie E (Figgie)

Too much to choose from!

What to choose? Every morning there is so much to choose from at the Raw Fruit Festival - Yoga with Michael - Pilates with Anasthasia - Fit…

Started by Stephane

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Stephane

Stand up paddle surf

Anyone ever tried stand up paddle surf before? I have been going out on the sea with the paddle lately and love it, so cool to be 'walking'…

Started by Stephane

0 Jul 31, 2013

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

lisa palmer and abdulkadir diba are now friends
4 hours ago
Profile IconMatt Banyas, NICK JAIN, Brittney Jenna and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"NASA Accidentally Shows Evidence of Large-Scale Weather Manipulation In Satellite Photos #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2xp3Nj1"
15 hours ago
Cédric replied to Milos Stepita's discussion Is Ecuador Safe Country? Any tips for travelling there?
19 hours ago
Sophia Alina posted a video

Schließung aller Schlachthäuser

Unter dem Motto "Schließung aller Schlachthäuser“ fand auch 2017 wieder die weltumspannende Großdemonstration für Tierrechte statt. Wir waren in Bremen dabei...
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted videos
yesterday
Profile IconKim Johnson, Mer6girl, Hazel and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
VeganKeyes commented on VeganKeyes's photo
Saturday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
Saturday
Raini Pachak commented on Cassie K's blog post I grew a LOT of food this year on less land
Friday
Milos Stepita replied to pradtf's discussion Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067
Thursday
Sophie Black replied to StephanieK.'s discussion I can't get enough protein!
Thursday
Michael M left a comment for Ashley Christensen <3
Thursday
ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
Wednesday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
Wednesday
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service