30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'disorder' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I AM SO HUNGRY

I'll keep it simple and to the point. I am 4'9 and weigh approximately 90-95 pounds, depending on water weight I have a past of calorie res…

Started by Michelle

8 Feb 14
Reply by Leez Road

Eating Disorder- I need help

Deep down, I do want to recover. I've been on and off severely restricting my calories to usually below 1000. I am also a type 1 diabetic.…

Started by Vincenzi

65 Feb 11
Reply by Vincenzi

Help getting prescription drugs out of my system?

I recently was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and prescribed some nasty drugs to treat it.  I felt much better being bi-polar as these d…

Started by Madison Majhen

5 Jan 26
Reply by So Spiffy

How to develop good body image

Hello! I love the fruity lifestyle for the most part and definitely want to live the rest of my life eating this way, but there's one thing…

Started by Alexandra R.

32 Jan 22
Reply by Moonwalker

Anorexia Recovery, weight gain.

Hi,  I want to recover from anorexia nervosa with 801010 raw vegan, but im really scared about the weight gain, i don't want to gain weight…

Started by Salma Gabriela Castro Padilla

3 Jan 5
Reply by Windlord

Those with/recovering from eating disorders, what are your biggest struggles?

I'm thinking of writing an eBook focused on lfrv and recovering from an eating disorder. I myself have gone through recovery and I know ho…

Started by Corrtney

12 Jan 3
Reply by Carolina Antonia

`Before, During, and After Recovery from Anorexia--HCRV Transformation!

2 years ago I was told by a doctor that I had anorexia nervosa. I was 90 pounds, my heart rate was 39 bpm, my blood pressure 90/60, I had y…

Started by Alexandra R.

55 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Skye

I'm born again, recovering from a severe eating disorder

I wanted to write a little something.  I hope it might help someone. No weight is mentioned. Because I know that I would have been triggere…

Started by Emmie

52 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Emmie

Skinny should NOT be the goal.

Healthy should be the goal. Happy should be the goal. Vibrant should be the goal. Confident should be the goal.       Did you know th…

Started by Michelle

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Brad Ramsay

ADD anyone? Homework panic.

Hi lovely fruits! Great news and bad news. I have stayed 801010 for the longest period of time that i've ever managed (18 days). I feel li…

Started by Josephine Christensen

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by Javier Rodriguez

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service