30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'disorder' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developmental Troubles?

(If you're a guy, you might not want to read this. You've been warned.) I thought maybe that I could get some help with this here, from a…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

16 Jul 11
Reply by Susannah

Please help me- damaged hair/hair loss

My hair used to be so thick and shiny. I would always receive compliments on it! But after my eating disorder got pretty bad, it thinned si…

Started by Quincy Leah

11 Jun 14
Reply by Melissa Guillemette

Under attack: I don't know a single vegan

The mental stress is overwhelming. I am accused of not eating anything. I work at the largest distributor of dairy in the world, Starbucks.…

Started by Kate McCray

30 May 17
Reply by Kenny F

Acne/Bloating- Caused by Stress?

Hey guys, My healthy has seemed to take a sudden decline within the past few months- my two main symptoms are breakouts and bloating. My s…

Started by Quincy Leah

2 Mar 29
Reply by Quincy Leah

Eating disorder taking control....

I've been in quasi-recovery for months now. Trying to recover from an eating disorder, but not wanting to. I just. can't. bear. the. guilt.…

Started by Vincenzi

8 Mar 4
Reply by Vincenzi

ED triggers- I am DROWNING in them!!

I am trying so hard to recover completely from my restrictive eating disorder, but my mom is majorly antagonizing all of my efforts and mak…

Started by Vincenzi

27 Feb 21
Reply by Vincenzi

I AM SO HUNGRY

I'll keep it simple and to the point. I am 4'9 and weigh approximately 90-95 pounds, depending on water weight I have a past of calorie res…

Started by Michelle

8 Feb 14
Reply by Leez Road

Eating Disorder- I need help

Deep down, I do want to recover. I've been on and off severely restricting my calories to usually below 1000. I am also a type 1 diabetic.…

Started by Vincenzi

65 Feb 11
Reply by Vincenzi

Help getting prescription drugs out of my system?

I recently was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and prescribed some nasty drugs to treat it.  I felt much better being bi-polar as these d…

Started by Madison Majhen

5 Jan 26
Reply by So Spiffy

How to develop good body image

Hello! I love the fruity lifestyle for the most part and definitely want to live the rest of my life eating this way, but there's one thing…

Started by Alexandra R.

32 Jan 22
Reply by Moonwalker

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service