30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'disorder' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help me- damaged hair/hair loss

My hair used to be so thick and shiny. I would always receive compliments on it! But after my eating disorder got pretty bad, it thinned si…

Started by Quincy Leah

11 Jun 14
Reply by Melissa Guillemette

Under attack: I don't know a single vegan

The mental stress is overwhelming. I am accused of not eating anything. I work at the largest distributor of dairy in the world, Starbucks.…

Started by Kate McCray

30 May 17
Reply by Kenny F

Acne/Bloating- Caused by Stress?

Hey guys, My healthy has seemed to take a sudden decline within the past few months- my two main symptoms are breakouts and bloating. My s…

Started by Quincy Leah

2 Mar 29
Reply by Quincy Leah

Eating disorder taking control....

I've been in quasi-recovery for months now. Trying to recover from an eating disorder, but not wanting to. I just. can't. bear. the. guilt.…

Started by Vincenzi

8 Mar 4
Reply by Vincenzi

ED triggers- I am DROWNING in them!!

I am trying so hard to recover completely from my restrictive eating disorder, but my mom is majorly antagonizing all of my efforts and mak…

Started by Vincenzi

27 Feb 21
Reply by Vincenzi

I AM SO HUNGRY

I'll keep it simple and to the point. I am 4'9 and weigh approximately 90-95 pounds, depending on water weight I have a past of calorie res…

Started by Michelle

8 Feb 14
Reply by Leez Road

Eating Disorder- I need help

Deep down, I do want to recover. I've been on and off severely restricting my calories to usually below 1000. I am also a type 1 diabetic.…

Started by Vincenzi

65 Feb 11
Reply by Vincenzi

Help getting prescription drugs out of my system?

I recently was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and prescribed some nasty drugs to treat it.  I felt much better being bi-polar as these d…

Started by Madison Majhen

5 Jan 26
Reply by So Spiffy

How to develop good body image

Hello! I love the fruity lifestyle for the most part and definitely want to live the rest of my life eating this way, but there's one thing…

Started by Alexandra R.

32 Jan 22
Reply by Moonwalker

Anorexia Recovery, weight gain.

Hi,  I want to recover from anorexia nervosa with 801010 raw vegan, but im really scared about the weight gain, i don't want to gain weight…

Started by Salma Gabriela Castro Padilla

3 Jan 5
Reply by Windlord

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Carson McQuarrie left a comment for Alexa
3 minutes ago
TwoWheelsOnly replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
6 minutes ago
Vegan Elliot replied to Chirpy Turtle's discussion How can I persuade my doctor that I don't need that much fat?
19 minutes ago
Profile IconEva Simpson, Matthew Paul James Foster, glehman and 16 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
49 minutes ago
Nate Dalliard replied to Nate Dalliard's discussion High-Carb-Vegan-Forum in the group 80/10/10 Switzerland Schweiz Suisse
1 hour ago
Tom Portlock and mainefitlife are now friends
1 hour ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
1 hour ago
Orion Harmon commented on Anna's blog post Knee problem
2 hours ago
Orion Harmon commented on Anna's blog post Knee problem
2 hours ago
Nick M Godovanny replied to Nick M Godovanny's discussion cholesterol and testosterone
2 hours ago
MistyRaw's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
ves lauder commented on M ♦'s group Banana Islanders
2 hours ago
Viktorija commented on Pete Obregón's photo
2 hours ago
Daniel L replied to Lady Stardust's discussion Detox symptoms on raw till 4pm + 2 more questions
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service