30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'datorade' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

15-20 dates??

Hey fruitbats! I know that Freelee recommend 15-20 dates to have a 1000 kcal worth datorade. But when I weight my dates and type the gramms…

Started by Hanna Nietzsche

6 Aug 31
Reply by Nicole Marie

Candy cane smoothie recipe - Mint strawberry datorade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEThjVTrGtI&index=15&list=UUXUNuJhWe8XHuIGO93wticA Dates Water Mint Strawberries Blend.

Started by Katie

0 Aug 4

How to make Datorade?

Does one use raw or dried dates? And I am guessing you need to take seeds out first?

Started by Manta Raygun

8 Mar 10
Reply by Kawesome

Datorade and Training

How much datorade do you guys usually drink before training... and how long before do you guzzle it so you're pumped with energy (i.e. ho…

Started by DJ

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by Marius J

Berry Datorade Recipe

Hey there, thought I'd share my recipe from my lfrv recipe blog - www.the811recipespot.blogspot.com Berry Datorade Happy New Year everyo…

Started by Erin Volentine

11 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Erin Volentine

Datorade Recipe With Variations (for Winter Time Blues)

This has been my staple lately, especially in between banana ripening stages (2.5 years on this and I still don't have this down pat haha).…

Started by Ryan |

18 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Mangosister

Solution to datorade separating

if you've had problems with datorade separating in the pitcher or glass after a few minutes, a helpful tip is to throw in a banana (or more…

Started by Ryan |

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Chris P.

Is there any fruit that can "replace" dates?

Hello and nice to meet you all, Dates seem to be highly recommended in the 811 diet, however they are very much unavailable in my region (…

Started by Silvia E. Parvu

13 May 12, 2011
Reply by ❦ Awa ❦

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service