30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'date' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Date site that listed many other date farmers and why they were not truly raw

Hi, I came across a Date farmer's site that listed many other date farmers and why they were not truly raw. I can't seem to find it at the…

Started by Indra Bandhu das

4 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Expired Coconut Sugar

Hey Everyone! Is it ok to use coconut sugar if it is past the used by date/is expired?? Thank you!!!

Started by Sophie Allica

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Danieltheotter

What are your favourite date shake flavours?

Hello! I was thinking about setting up a date shake/smoothie stand at my local market and I wanted to ask for flavour suggestions. I figure…

Started by Avena Sativa

8 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Swon

Sluggish after breakfast

So I just had my breakfast 1 hour ago. I had a smoothie with 8 mazafati fresh raw dates 316 calories and 3 medium bananas 315 calories whic…

Started by Fruitforthewin

2 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Fruitforthewin

Date Syrup?

Hey fruity people! There's an Indian market down the street from my house and I found that not only do they sell cheap dates, but they als…

Started by Daniel Stackhouse

0 Sep 17, 2014

Should it be made a crime to dry dates?

They taste nowhere near as good. Obviously aren't as healthy. Cause bowel problems. And make the fresh ones more expensive.  A criminal was…

Started by Future Unlimited

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

Has anyone ordered dates from California Fruit Depot?

I want dates to be my fall-winter staple...I called them and asked if they steamed or in anyway cooked/heated and added chemicals or pestic…

Started by Tara Pearce

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Kelly Kurcina

Bleugh! (mouldy date alert!)

I love to get my date on... I can buy Deris, Halawis and Medjools mostly at the moment. But every now and then I bite into one and notice,…

Started by wildundfrei

41 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by ChelseaBrewer

Calling all date experts! What type of date is this?

Here's one: and another: they're a little squashed, but they are rounder than most and pretty small. here's a picture of the pit: I want…

Started by Corrtney

9 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Paulina

Looking to order 50#-100# of dates

So i'm wondering who has the best deals, I used to have several websites bookmarked but i lost them when i got a new computer. The only pla…

Started by Tyrell

3 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Tyrell

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service