30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'banana' (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bananas are a JUICY fruit!!!

I put yellow bananas out all day in tropical heat and direct sun.   They got squishy soft and the skins turned completely dark, but the fru…

Started by Elliot H

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Eli

Blender

I am really wanting to finally throw down the money and get a high end blender (e.g. Vitamix).  Anybody have some words of wisdom, raves, s…

Started by William Baldwin

7 Jan 18
Reply by jim whit

Natural Health Benefits of Banana

Banana is an amazing Gifts present by nature to human being. It gives lots of health benefits to our daily life. The color of bananas are i…

Started by fras son

0 Jul 14, 2016

Frozen Banana "Ice Cream" any ideas? toppings? Thanks :)

Hi All, my daughter got me a "Kitchen Living Frozen Treat Maker"  and I'm LOVING it-- it uses all of the Banana by pushing the fruit down t…

Started by Cheryl T

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Cheryl T

Looking for vegans in Finland

I,m a vegan guy from Romania . Been vegan for about 6 months now . I work in telecomunications and travel alot for work and visit different…

Started by Robert

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Windlord

What to do with a Plantain?

Hi guys, I've bought a plantain to try at is I always get the same bananas all the time (but plantains are more expensive). Then It sort o…

Started by HR

10 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Freja-Lee King

Banana island

Hi everyone! I've come to banana island to fix lots of digestive issues, constipation and skin issues. I've been rt4 for 6 months and was g…

Started by Elyse

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by KorKat

Vegan Ice Creams and Vegan Chicken see what my Meat eater friend says (video)

Started by Martin Louis

0 Sep 23, 2015

Irish High-Carb Vegan YouTube channel!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people! So I started up a youtube channel there recently and I would love some support! :D I have what i eat videos up and…

Started by Green Leafy Gael

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by ednshell

Finding UK batch fruit suppliers

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone can help me find a batch supplier of fruit in the UK, ideally organic. It would be great if it was onlin…

Started by Joe Pardy

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Sophie Black

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Milos Stepita replied to pradtf's discussion Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067
16 hours ago
Sophie Black replied to StephanieK.'s discussion I can't get enough protein!
17 hours ago
Michael M left a comment for Ashley Christensen <3
yesterday
ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
yesterday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Drew Canole - FitLifeTV - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 7

Drew Canole FitLifeTV - #DeconstructingTheTrend - unreasonable expectations being tacitly conveyed to young men, six pack abs, Red Juice, juicing, carbs, veg...
yesterday
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service