30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'Australia' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fruits and Veggies Make Us Happier

The happiness we've all known and attest to on our high fruit diet has now been proven with science. http://sciencenewsjournal.com/eat-frui

Started by Dominic

1 Jul 13
Reply by ednshell

looking for au pair work in Australia or hawaii ASAP :)

Hi! I'm Laura, I'm 23 & from England. I have experience with children and am also a raw chef! I'm currently backpacking in Australia an…

Started by Laura W

3 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Lil

Travel to rare fruit farms in Australia.

I have a car and I live in Australia. I am looking for a travel partner interested to find and visit rare tropical fruit farms and vegan-or…

Started by Ahimsa Fruitarian

0 Apr 2, 2015

Best spots to buy fruit in Australia?

Hi all, I'm doing a tour in Australia in April, and I would be greatful if anyone could give me the names of some places to find some deal…

Started by Ktrü

8 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Ktrü

Australian Raw Foodists wanted! (info, please)

Hi :-) I'm new to this site.. and well, completely new to the raw food diet, but want to start off right. I'd like to get myself whatever t…

Started by Christina

10 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Diane L

20 mangos for $20 Robina GC.

Just got back from a little outing at Robina and the little fruit stall outside of the Woolworths and Coles entrance has trays of mangos fo…

Started by Jewel Maule

0 Dec 7, 2013

Anyone in for traveling Australia / South East Asia?

Hi folks, Im in Darwin, Northern Territory of Australia right now. I got 4 months left on my visa for Australia. Soon I want to make a trip…

Started by Lars Schowalter

0 Sep 19, 2013

Anyone here from Adelaide (or Australia in general?)

Hey! So I'm currently trying to find people in my area who are high carb low fat vegans. So far no luck :( I'm so keen to travel - I've bee…

Started by pip

14 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Shay

Calling All Washington/Oregon/California Fruities...Any Couch-Surf / House Sitting Gigs?

hi FAMILY!!! I am travelling through Washington (Spokane) to Oregon (Portland) to California very soon in the coming month. I am making my…

Started by Corey Malison

0 May 24, 2013

Fruit in Darwin, Australia any advice?

Hi, I will be spending the next 4 months in Darwin and was wondering if anyone is living in Darwin or has spent some time there and could p…

Started by Brett Ginnivan

3 May 6, 2013
Reply by Lovely Lauren

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Samy Barnhill posted a status
38 minutes ago
Profile IconSamy Barnhill, hdechdeced, robert red and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
39 minutes ago
hdechdeced posted a blog post
2 hours ago
hdechdeced posted a status
2 hours ago
robert red posted a status
4 hours ago
Fres Stephen posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Fres Stephen posted a status
6 hours ago
Ella replied to Ella's discussion Weight loss tips
6 hours ago
Ella posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Άλς replied to Mick Asturiano's discussion Why I have decided to continue eating raw till 4 despite getting fat, and why others should too! :)
9 hours ago
Άλς posted a photo
9 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
13 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Vegan Transformation with Cindy and Raven

An amazing story of transformation and awakening of my good friends Raven and Cindy. Thank you for mentioning me and creating such a beautiful video. Please ...
13 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Processed Meat vs. Vegetables: A Marketing Analysis

Join us as we take a look at some of the not-so-subtle differences in the marketing for processed meat products like Slim Jims and Jack Link's beef jerky as compared to vegetables...
13 hours ago
Gary High-Fruit posted a video

Help Kalel, another vegan Youtuber quitting -OCD. (My help for her, & fans)

My advice for Kalel Kitten for her OCD & issues she may not be focused on. I've had OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), but I got rid of it on my own.
13 hours ago
Robert Morris joined TheBananaGirl's group
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service