30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged '80-10-10' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Less Sleep?

I am pretty new to 80-10-10, but I have noticed that since I started I have been sleeping less (about 8 hours a night, before I was sleepin…

Started by Alexandria

13 Feb 6
Reply by Bobby-Jo Dearnley

You might be an 80-10-10'er if...

You might be an 80-10-10'er if your kitchenware consists solely of a Vitamix, that cheap food processor from Target, a spiralizer, a giant…

Started by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

117 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Ra(w)nia

fruit combining

I have jumped in head first with this lifestyle for my daughter who has a severe brain injury. I am actually a very well educated "nutritio…

Started by Jennifer Paolucci

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Paolucci

Creation of a Fruitarian Community in Latin America

Hello everyone!! Some of you know me, I'm the guy who was in Kenya, doing the all natural fruitarian community. Many things happened. No…

Started by Pom

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Pom

Fake Food Body and Real Food Body... (before and 'after' PICS)

Left --> I was restricting calories and working out like crazy. I hated my body and constantly worried about what I looked like. I had s…

Started by Whitney Paige

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie

help needed please - how many calories to eat ?

Hi there ! I have been reading the 80-10-10 book for a couple of weeks now, very slowly to make sure I understand everything but I am real…

Started by Catherine

17 May 28, 2012
Reply by kris hilljac

No orgasms for a MONTH challenge! who's ready? MOVING THIS THREAD OVER TO Tomboy & Dizzy's Sexuality & Sexual Health for Rawfoodies!

Due to the understandable concern about the subject matter in this thread and the suitability of it's content for our younger members I wil…

Started by melissa jackson

317 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by melissa jackson

How long did it take you to transition to 100% HCRV?

I am interested in stories about how long it took to transition to HCRV.  I have been eating cooked low fat raw vegan for more than 5 years…

Started by Doug

18 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Doug

What one thing helped you to succeed on 80-10-10?

What is the one distinction, tool or "secret" that helped you to succeed on the 80-10-10 lifestyle?  It seems that a lot of the people on t…

Started by Doug

69 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by RawBenny

new to 80-10-10 and need some help...

hello everybody :) 2 weeks ago i decided to go on a fruit-veg based diet both from humanitarian and health reasons after reading Dr. Graham…

Started by amit cozin

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by amit cozin

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Profile Iconsarab seva kaur, HelloVeggie, Stephanie Cambria and 9 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 minutes ago
HelloVeggie joined par's group
7 minutes ago
Mel Glovin posted a status
"Hey can anyone help me out by sending me a link of a very legit website the has death from chemo statistics?"
8 minutes ago
for.the.love.of.fruit replied to for.the.love.of.fruit's discussion your honest opinions on a realistic weight loss goal?!
10 minutes ago
HelloVeggie commented on Anna's blog post Knee problem
11 minutes ago
Jack McKenna replied to Jack McKenna's discussion Post your WOD! in the group Crossfit For Life
16 minutes ago
Ashlee Zhang commented on meganthevegan's group Sacramento Fruitarians
38 minutes ago
Ashlee Zhang joined meganthevegan's group
41 minutes ago
Tyrell and Ana & a cat are now friends
52 minutes ago
Jack McKenna replied to Jack McKenna's discussion You're soooo lucky you're healthy!
1 hour ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to for.the.love.of.fruit's discussion your honest opinions on a realistic weight loss goal?!
1 hour ago
Jack McKenna replied to Jack McKenna's discussion You're soooo lucky you're healthy!
1 hour ago
Daniel L replied to Jack McKenna's discussion You're soooo lucky you're healthy!
1 hour ago
Melissa replied to Jack McKenna's discussion You're soooo lucky you're healthy!
1 hour ago
Melissa replied to Rafaela M's discussion water fast
1 hour ago
Daniel L replied to Stephanie Cambria's discussion This is just the beginning...
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service